Greetings!

Earl Grey

Hi there!

So I've been lurking around the forums for a few days but not had much activity. I figured it was about time I introduced myself! ^^

My alias is Earl for the purpose of my VN group (We have 'Tea' names!) We're currently working on a Visual Novel with the name 'Runeous'

fmoDciz.png

Click the image to read our forum post in the 'Original VNs' board.

I personally am the project manager of the group. I also run Marketing, 'coding' and all kinds of odd jobs.

If you ever have questions about developing a VN, need marketing tips/advice or anything else, just give me a poke and I'll try my best to help you out! :3

I'd love to list my favorite VNs but I find it difficult as the assets of each VN can outdo others. For instance the music in VN 1 is better than that of VN 2. Yet VN 2's story and art are better than VN 1... I know right? Confusing!

However I can suggest some Indie titles that I've been supporting recently:

Invisible Apartment - Wounded by Words - An Octave Higher

Well, I hope I didn't bore you and I look forward to meeting you all! :3

Thank you all for the warm welcome! ^^

Earl Grey's my second favourite type of tea (after the most incredible lavender grey), so I've decided I already like you :3

I'll get to reading your project thing in a few moments, but welcome to Fuwa ^.^

Awh well as I hold the name of your second favorite tea, I'll try not to disappoint you! :3

• 2 weeks later...