Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou Translation (Common Route Finished!) Looking for TL

iKiritoCy

• 2 months later...

Common route is now fully translated! We have also made a new page with more details right here https://phantomworldtranslations.wordpress.com/about/ so check it out if you want! Up next is Luna's route! I'm also looking for translators and if anyone is interested you can contact me on [email protected] or just add me "KiritoCy" on skype

Quite late to notice this, but with stable progress like this I would said good luck to your project here. Oh, and by the way could you show your translation for common route, because from what I knew the writer of common route and prologue was different people. From there, maybe some people could see of how much you improve imo. Just my opinion here, and once again good luck.

• 4 months later...

Firstly I'm sorry for my inactivity on this forum. Since i am the only translator on this project the progress has stopped cause i was busy with some IRL stuff. And honestly now since i came back my vn backlog became rly big xD, like 20 vn's including the sequels of these series. So while i apologize i'll now inform you that this project is currently on hold, but i'm honestly going to finish it at some point.

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

On 12/17/2016 at 2:26 PM, iKiritoCy said:

Firstly I'm sorry for my inactivity on this forum. Since i am the only translator on this project the progress has stopped cause i was busy with some IRL stuff. And honestly now since i came back my vn backlog became rly big xD, like 20 vn's including the sequels of these series. So while i apologize i'll now inform you that this project is currently on hold, but i'm honestly going to finish it at some point.

is this project still on hold?

• 8 months later...