Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Snowtsuku

What manga are you currently reading?

After taking my time, I finally had the time to read Fullmetal Alchemist and boy!  That manga is incredible!. Probably the best I've ever read so far.

On a side note, I'm reading the promised neverland. I was there when it started and I'll stick with it. 

The Quintessential Quintuplet also has my attention, can't leave the usual RomCom to warm the hearth.

I did read this manga, and somehow I wonder if all of our world leaders are secretly very competent mahjong players (Also mahjong is a very dangerous game so much that it could determined the fate of the country). For serious note here, please don't think much on the manga because it's more or less just a parody of world politic by using mahjong with Japanese PM (Junichiro Koizumi) as the central player (Manga from Japan and all).

Read this manga, and I'll post it here just because I did find that calling the seven most beautiful girls in the school as Seven Deadly Sins is quite ridiculous to say the least (I know that it sounds cool, but to apply it to the girls is just a bit too much). Granted that the manga give the (Lousy) justification, but it's still a bit too much. Also the author apparently have leotard and bondage fetish, as shown in his first chapters. If anything, at least it's good if you need some visual excitement there.

By the way I also notice that Bokuben decided to apply charage structure system in that the author will write that Nariyuki will ended with each girls (No harem route by the way), so let's see on how it'll going in the future (I wonder if the author took some lesson from Gotoubon and Nisekoi (Bokuben's author did help Nisekoi's mangaka) there in that there's many controversy over the main girl).

Did read both of QED and CMB, and both manga did have some detective works. While granted that the author here is not the most creative one when it come to the art, at least his cases are more than make up for it seeing that it contain some knowledge. As for what kind of cases that the casts will solve, you better find out by yourself but one thing for sure the trick is far more simple compared to Conan or even Kindaichi. The format is more like that each chapter will contain a standalone cases, which actually make sense for this type of manga as opposed to Conan which is more like have a hidden plot while in reality Gosho did aim Conan to have many standalone cases (Of course it become Conan's weakness in that some of the cases that have plot attached are quite not up to par with usual case, at least to me).

Forgot to mention that actually QED itself is quite popular in Japan, and I think Trails in the Sky character designer really like the design of Sou and Kana from there (Male and female protagonists respectively). Why I said that? Because Joshua and Estelle of Trails in the Sky did resembled Sou and Kana very much, which should be quite obvious for Japanese (I don't know if some overseas people did realize that though, seeing that QED is less popular overseas).

Edited by littleshogun