What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I lost my manga app when I switched to Android and it made me depressed. Anyone know a good one for Android? I use ZingBox now or something and find it crap.

Chrome

Seriously don't understand why people don't keep track of their own releases and/or use an aggregator.  I mean why would you go through 3 different parties when you really only need two or one max.  I use Bato.to because they carry every non-licensed series and have a nice follow system when you sign up.  Plus it's non inundated with ads and malware, like every other god damn aggregator.

I lost my manga app when I switched to Android and it made me depressed. Anyone know a good one for Android? I use ZingBox now or something and find it crap.

Chrome

Seriously don't understand why people don't keep track of their own releases and/or use an aggregator.  I mean why would you go through 3 different parties when you really only need two or one max.  I use Bato.to because they carry every non-licensed series and have a nice follow system when you sign up.  Plus it's non inundated with ads and malware, like every other god damn aggregator.

And they don't botch the quality in order to save up on bandwidth fees. It's a fantastic manga site.

Marathoned Good Ending by Sasuga Kei (the author of Domestic na Kanojo this was her previous work). As per usual I don't have any technicalities to point out about this manga, yet I still felt like throwing down a post saying I read it :vinty:

It's about a boy named Utsumi Seiji and a girl named Kurokawa Yuki. At first Yuki is cheering Utsumi on with his unrequited love but as the story progresses things become intimate between Yuki and Utsumi. In all honesty there is nothing really new to this genre of manga but it executed it very well in my eyes. I felt it was well paced and while the ending may have had some people iffy I couldn't have been happier. The feelings of anger, love, desperation, and happiness filled me the whole time I read it. 

I 100% recommend it, especially if you are currently reading Domestic na Kanojo. I definitely feel the essence of GE in it.

Continuing on with Shokugeki no Soma, currently on chapter 51. Very enjoyable to read, I love the characters but Nikumi is probaly my current favorite. It helps to have something light on the side like Soma. Marathoned Bitter Virgin last night/today and being able to read Shoukugeki no Soma between chapters was able to save my emotions from being ded. 

By the way, BItter Virgin was really quite good, especially for 32 chapters. I would recommend reading it unless you have some deep issues with stillbirth/rape. Otherwise you still won't be fine, at least it has a sweet middle - end. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is in the mood for a Love Comedy manga that produce those warm, fuzzy feeling, plus an overdose of 'SO CUTE' moment, definitely recommend Wakabayashi Toshiya's 4coma collection and its 'official' version Tsurezure Children which are what I'm currently reading atm. 

• 3 weeks later...