What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Read some new Berserk chapters. Seems Miura have no plans to finalize it before he dies :) Well, if I was him, I think would do the same, as this is his goldmine.

yep seems like it, he also likes to waste time by not letting the story progress at all (2 vols with them in the sea ... total bs) and it looks like the story just started, I don't think we will see the ending of the manga ever... after almost 27 years and it seems like the story is in 1/3

him and Inoue (vagabond's creator) are the same... <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Having recently watched the anime, I started reading Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.

Wow...just wow...it's already outclassing the anime tenfold (usually the case, but still a pleasant surprise). Still has a nice mix of humor - but the darker vibe has a much more solid presence.

Started reading Nisekoi yesterday and am now at the latest chapters. I don´t get why 9 out of 10 mangas have so many great heroines but the main heroine (here Chitoge) sucks badly. I´m honestly not sure if I should really continue reading it because she will probably get the happy end anyway and I don´t want to see how the other girls (especially Kosaki, Marika and Haru) suffer because of that  :amane:

• 2 weeks later...

Read Koharu no Hibi in one sitting.

Really nice romance manga with a yandere main heroine.

While it doesn't get too psychological or anything, I found the light heartedness of having a crazy obsessive girlfriend to be really adorable.

Also Koharu is freaking cute, even if she licks her senpai's flute for consolation (literally).

I would really recommend this manga if you want a slightly less conventional romance story, and where the main characters actually date each other instead of fidgeting for 50 chapters around each other.

In the spirit of crazy main heroines that drag their boyfriends around, I also started reading Choku

My sides hurt from laughing.