Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Snowtsuku

What manga are you currently reading?

Started reading New Game

Slice of Life in a Workplace setting is also pretty fun.

Seriously though Doki stop translating all these fun, cute 4-koma manga, I'll lose sight of my life :(

I just had to click the yuri SoL link, becsause yuri is about the only romance genre I read, and I saw this. 

47fd87218d.jpg

At least you know you have traction in some areas.  :wahaha:

I also read parts of Yuri Hibi like 8 months ago.  That manga is basically one page jokes that never get old.  No real actual yuri development as far as I can remember, but still funny as hell in terms of the boke-tsukommi dialogue.

Hue.

Yuri Mekuru Hibi is basically yuri taken to an extreme, one can not get tired of it.

And there is some yuri development, it's pretty obvious they're into each other.

Alright, I caved and started reading Shoukogeki no Souma. The anime's great and all, but the anticipation is too much for me. And in spite of the fact that I've only read what the anime adapts, I'm still enjoying this surprisingly enough. The art is not too shabby in the slightest and the scenarios are still interesting to experience again. On chapter 12 right now; I'll likely start reading new content soon since I got to a part that was recently adapted.

47fd87218d.jpg

At least you know you have traction in some areas.  :wahaha:

For some reason I decided to add every single manga that's even remotely interesting to my list and then just live off the recommendations. Right now I'm on Love Roma, which I absolutely love. The protagonist is everything I aspire to be, and this manga has taught me true bliss: Slice of Life Romance. (and comedy)

Nekogurui Minako-san

I thought Yuri Mekuru Hibi was weird, but this, this is off the charts WTF.

I wish...I wish I could explain with words what this manga is about, but I can't, so I'll just casually leave this here...

e3IzsVX.jpg

8XwBnnP.jpg

lfy8ZoK.jpg

Just finished Kuroko a while back. Reading Black Lagoon, Btooom, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, and Rodiura Kurashi (whenever it gets new chapters..).

You're welcome for Rodiura Kurashi  :vinty:

I'm still enjoying my time with Re:Marina.  Still a great series so far.  And it's not the supposed H-Cups that the main female has either. 

I'm almost certain I've shilled this series before, but I'm probably going to end up doing it again.

I am caught up to the current chapters of Shokugeki no Souma. Kinda wishing I had another 100 chapters to read though, damn it! And this is gonna be a difficult manga to follow while it's ongoing since every chapter I read has made me want to read the next right away. Uuuuuh, the pain. :vinty: Tadokoro has had some really good focus and development up to this point, and the story is just now starting to focus more on Souma. He's been an awfully interesting character as of late too, and I'm really looking forward to see how he turns out later on.

Also, this is the 3rd manga I've read more than 100 chapters of. I'm usually not that much into manga or LNs, but this one managed to hook me in.

Currently reading the newest chapter of 'A Fairytale for the Demon Lord' go it's so awesome. It's a manhua though. Now i just got to wait at least 1 month to read the next chap

H o l y f u c k. 

I'm on Ch. 66 of Pandora Hearts and I thought it was confusing af at first. Ch. 20 - 50 I finally was like, yeah, I got what's going on now. Aside from my burning hatred of Vincent, he needs to burn in hell for trying to use Ada, it was going pretty good. Echo, Alice, and Sharon are all top tier and Gil/Break have some really good moments.

Now shit has escalated way fucking quick. One chapter in the 40's I do believe was so fucking crazy. I forgot what chapter exactly, but it was the recreation of The Tragedy of Sablier. So, so many people were dying left and right, I had no idea what to expect.

Now on each. 66 and all of a sudden Jack may be the bad guy? I know I still have to read more, but I went to sleep because I couldn't handle.

Alice = Lacie, Jack = Evil dude. Gil = Glen's servant?

Now Grandma Rainsworth is dead and Duke Barma is a traitor. Leo/Reo has Glen's soul and uhh yeah Jack killed him. Alice is cute as ever and hopefully Ada says fuck Vincent after she learns what he did. She will probably forgive him though because fuck this manga.

Really crazy manga so far and I am loving it so much.