What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I swear if Nana to Kaoru is going to end like this...

Apparently the manga is leading to this upcoming breather being the last, the end, its over, etc. Now I would be cool with that, IF it would end up happy and them being together. But I am getting vibes as in after this they separate for good. I didn't follow this for two years for that to happen! Not that I can see many ways to end it other than that, but it's the mangaka's job to be able to write better than me 

:sachi:

I'm not an avid reader of manga, but I'm hooked onto The World God Only Knows. It's great reading the stuff that the anime missed.

The Arcs after the anime are good too. And when you add Time travel all sorts of fun stuff happens

Edited by iamnoob

I'm not an avid reader of manga, but I'm hooked onto The World God Only Knows. It's great reading the stuff that the anime missed.

The Arcs after the anime are good too. And when you add Time travel all sorts of fun stuff happens

I can't wait to get to that part. It sucks that the anime won't continue any further than the goddess arc.

I don't read much manga, but I have completely caught up with one masterpiece called Berserk.

Well, Berserk...
but I believe I don't need to talk about that one and it's... boat problems.

I'm currently reading one called Horimiya, but I like that for the cutey romance. Then there is my mind telling me to read Deadman Wonderland again.

Sekai Oni is still god damn glorious. Totally not massive shilling.

img000013.png

Also, I picked up 07-Ghosts.  I feel like I missed some explanation at the beginning, 93/99 chapters and I still only have a vague idea of what half the German terms it uses are meant to be in-universe.  The literal translations help and all, but calling someone a Black Magician in German doesn't really tell me why they are so corrupt... 

I just finished Akumetsu in under 24 hours.  Ignoring any political beliefs, this series was 11/10 for me in entertainment value.  The main character was just created so perfectly that I kind of forgot about how average some of the other characters was.  The entire series felt like a one man show and really benefited from that.

Suddenly All Ship is going full throttle in the UQ Holder!

Not that I'm complaining tho :sachi:

Lol. All the ships are amazing. I also love Tota's portable hoop.  It finally feels like the series is moving in a semi-predictable now. 

Also, Karin got #rekt

One more for the ship? :sachi:

• 2 weeks later...

Finished vol 1-14 of Kimi to Boku.
Can a couple freaking get together already -.-
Disappointed in the art style change over time. It starts looking suspiciously similar to Hourou Musuko's art, and I don't like it.
Don't get me wrong; I liked Hourou Musuko and don't mind the art there, just the style is unnerving when applied here.

Finished vol 3 of Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san.
It spent 4 consecutive flash pages showing the MC crying over ramen.
4. That's 8 pages of a girl crying. Over ramen.

Edited by storyteller