What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

seraph of the end has definitely become one of my favorites. really interested now in what krul tepes is plotting behind the backs of the other vampires, concerning the ordered capture of Yuichiro. have the feeling this gonna end in some epic way of apocalyptic battle one day hehehe

H.O.T.D., half-way through the gigantic full color hard book .. Man, this is one of the best gory and zombie with lovely ecchi scenes, ever! Pics of what I bought between January and beginning of February, holy god-damn shit that hardbook is HUGE, feels very nice and it's super pretty. Worth every penny.

DSC_0180.png

DSC_0182.png

Forgot to mention, the paper around the hardcover is thick as hell and inside the paper is another full color nude (womanhood covered in some blood), and the actual hardcover doesn't have the blood so you can see the clothing without the blood. Ah man ...... this is like, the best fucking manga-design book I've ever purchased for 40 USD - 600+ pages full color is priceless for this. It came factory sealed, too

Started reading Aho Girl because the author is the same one as Mangaka-san and that manga was hilarious.

The style is virtually the same which is nice, i felt a void inside me when Mangaka-san ended so i'm sure this will help.

What's fun about Aho Girl is that the female MC is the idiot as opposed to the male MC so it's kind of like a role reversal of Mangaka-san.

Started reading Aho Girl because the author is the same one as Mangaka-san and that manga was hilarious.

The style is virtually the same which is nice, i felt a void inside me when Mangaka-san ended so i'm sure this will help.

What's fun about Aho Girl is that the female MC is the idiot as opposed to the male MC so it's kind of like a role reversal of Mangaka-san.

The female MC is so downright idiotic.... that for some reason I started thinking "what happens if this girl actually exist?".... and arrive at the conclusion that she has a mental illness.

And so does every other female character in that series.

I hope the ending will be the male MC waking up from a coma and realizes that it's all just a nightmare...

Monster Munsume no Iru Nichijou is fucking amazing. Ahhhh I love monster girls now  :wub:  I'm on chapter 26 (started last night) and about to cry because as of now there are only 30 chapters translated and I don't know how often the group releases new chapters. 

Still reading the same old stuff as I was before as well:

Nana to Kaoru

Uwakoi

Shichifuku Mafia

Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Domestic na Kanojo

and Akame ga Kill

Nana to Kaoru

I'm pretty happy that there is sex now in Nana to Kaoru. It gives me hope something will happen bewtween Nana and Kaoru

:D

Just finished Nozoki Ana and damn, almost had a trauma.

I plan on reading High School of the Dead and High School DxD.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nozoki Ana is my favorite manga ever  :kosame:  I just get chills remembering it ~~ 

I'm not sure how far the manga for DxD has come but the light novel is really fun to read.

H.O.T.D., half-way through the gigantic full color hard book .. Man, this is one of the best gory and zombie with lovely ecchi scenes, ever! Pics of what I bought between January and beginning of February, holy god-damn shit that hardbook is HUGE, feels very nice and it's super pretty. Worth every penny.

DSC_0180.png

DSC_0182.png

Forgot to mention, the paper around the hardcover is thick as hell and inside the paper is another full color nude (womanhood covered in some blood), and the actual hardcover doesn't have the blood so you can see the clothing without the blood. Ah man ...... this is like, the best fucking manga-design book I've ever purchased for 40 USD - 600+ pages full color is priceless for this. It came factory sealed, too

Are there more copies for purchase at that price where you got it?

I need monster girls... I need them bad. Anyone got some?

Bird Cafe! - two bird girls run a cafe. [read it here]

Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary - cyclops girl who happens to be a nurse. (just a little lewd) [read it here]

Yome ga Kore na Monde. - "A sitcom about an ordinary man and his alien wife." [read it here]

Jitsu Ha Watashi Wa - vampire girl. [read it here]

Centaur no Nayami - high school centaur girls. [read it here]

Everyday Monster Girl - monster girls all day erry day. (lewd) [read it here]