What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Chapters 31-44 of Trinity Seven  :sachi: good stuff but sadly that's all the material that's out for now.

Considering it took 2 1/2 ~ 3 years to churn out 30 chapters for an anime adaptation (12 eps) I guess it'll take another 1 1/2 ~ 2 years for there to be ~60 chapters for a season 2 anime

yes

Chapters 31-44 of Trinity Seven  :sachi: good stuff but sadly that's all the material that's out for now.

Considering it took 2 1/2 ~ 3 years to churn out 30 chapters for an anime adaptation (12 eps) I guess it'll take another 1 1/2 ~ 2 years for there to be ~60 chapters for a season 2 anime

yes

The loli principal>>>>everyone.

For some reason I just started a bunch of manga  :amane:  Out of the 4 or so manga that i started Uwakoi is my favorite. It reminds me of True Tears to some extent so uh stay away if you didn't like it, lol. It is a finished manga but it seems like translation groups for it are bouncing around and it is now being translated by Japanzai, who haven't released a new chapter in about a month. The release dates for the previous chapters seems spotty as well so that makes me depressed somewhat..

Finished reading Shouri no Akuma. After the void left when I finished reading Usotsuki Lily (this manga <3) I needed some more gender bender and this totally hit the spot.

It seems i grew very fond of gender bender manga, it's just really fun to read and the pseudo yuri is also pretty nice.

Though I've only been reading more light hearted stuff (with the occasional drama).

Reading Arisa now, if you want a shoujo manga that quickly gets dark, here you go.

Really mysterious and somewhat dark, but fun to read so far.

Also picked up Shinmai Maou no Keyakusha because I couldn't deal with the anime's censor job.

It's what i expected, at least i don't have to painfully sit through the anime anymore.

puhh just finished the "imako system" series, was quite depressing at times when it came down to drug abuse, betrayel & unorthodox relationships. but definitely recommend it to you. but beware that the one shot & the following manga go different ways

Just finished Stepping On Roses(Hadashi De Bara Wo Fume).

I actually quite enjoyed it seeing as how I usually quit reading Shoujos halfway through them. 
The plot was interesting and dynamic, there were a mix of flat and round, static and dynamic characters which kept me interested and wanting for more. 

Tbh, it probably wasn't that good overall but I really enjoyed reading it so I would give it a solid 10/10. 
Artwork and plot might make some people cringe and get frustrated so I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. 

Oh.

I don't really fawn over the big eyes, but I do agree they're cute.

Whelp. Added to bookmarks.

Thanks!

Np, Its pretty good overall. The characters do go through some major changes and Sumi may make you cry out and bang the walls a few times due to her stupidity etc.

Hope you enjoy it when your read it.