What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I thought the anime has 3 season?

Yeah. But he might have not reached the Goddess Arc yet.

With that being said, it's better to start from after Jun Nagase's conquest.

Tsukiyo was next, if I remember correctly.

If he's finished with that as well but not in the Goddesses' Arc yet, I guess he's at before or after Tenri appeared a.k.a. Tenri-hen in the anime.

I thought the anime has 3 season?

They skip over a huge part of the manga due to their limited amount of episodes (they knew season 3 was gonna be the last so they wanted to animate the Godess Arc which is by far the best part of TWGOK). Due to this, they had to skip over a huge part of the manga, which unfortunately also included three key characters for the 3rd season while only one of them actually got an OVA to make up for it (Tenri).

Therefore you should read the manga so you're filled in on the events that happened between season 2 and 3. Season 3 has a quick recap of what happened but it's not enough (you'll be confused for sure if you just go in without any backstory except for the Tenri-Hen OVA). 

In hindsight we should really be happy that we got as much as we did considering that TWGOK's first two seasons sold rather poorly but we ended up getting a 3rd one regardless. There have been much more popular anime that never even ended up getting a 2nd season... 

edit: to put it into perspective: they skipped manga volumes 6-12. That is huge.

Season 3 is better than the first two combined

You should definitely watch it (seriously, it rules face), even if you've read the manga already

And yes, as far as I know season 2 sold like 3,000 copies in Japan

it was pretty tragic

PS: Still reading Nisekoi, having a blast!

TWGOK is? ...

Finished Ao Haru Ride this morning. Ah it was good that she ditched dork Kikuchi or whatever his name is. I didn't like him what-so-ever. I wanted to drop the manga because of him.

Alright! Golden Time 29 and 30 were released :D!!!!! Kokokokoiokokkokokkookkkokoko!

They skip over a huge part of the manga due to their limited amount of episodes (they knew season 3 was gonna be the last so they wanted to animate the Godess Arc which is by far the best part of TWGOK). Due to this, they had to skip over a huge part of the manga, which unfortunately also included three key characters for the 3rd season while only one of them actually got an OVA to make up for it (Tenri).

Therefore you should read the manga so you're filled in on the events that happened between season 2 and 3. Season 3 has a quick recap of what happened but it's not enough (you'll be confused for sure if you just go in without any backstory except for the Tenri-Hen OVA). 

In hindsight we should really be happy that we got as much as we did considering that TWGOK's first two seasons sold rather poorly but we ended up getting a 3rd one regardless. There have been much more popular anime that never even ended up getting a 2nd season... 

edit: to put it into perspective: they skipped manga volumes 6-12. That is huge.

Going to give the Nisekoi manga a chance and attempt to finish the Tokyo Ghoul manga. Still following Nana to Karou, Minamoto-kun, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, and Akame.

We're on the same targets!

I somewhat ... stalled on Nisekoi. Barely any progression and filled with so many, so many useless chapters. I stalled on Tokyo Ghoul for no reason (I think we got really busy in November and I forgot about it). I'm still on chapter 10 on Tokyo Ghoul.

Anyways, there are a lot of great manga out there. I'm currently reading a ... slow manga right now, I won't name it until I see if this is really as good as people say it is.

We're on the same targets!

I somewhat ... stalled on Nisekoi. Barely any progression and filled with so many, so many useless chapters. I stalled on Tokyo Ghoul for no reason (I think we got really busy in November and I forgot about it). I'm still on chapter 10 on Tokyo Ghoul.

Anyways, there are a lot of great manga out there. I'm currently reading a ... slow manga right now, I won't name it until I see if this is really as good as people say it is.

I stalled Tokyo Ghoul around the same time on chapter 7, lel.

Yeah I hear Tokyo Ghoul is seriously good. I like the atmosphere. I'll give it a go when I'm into more serious stuff.

But I wanted to mention ... man Fuuka was on the verge of being one of the very best mangas out there until the bullshit the author has done ... such a big, terrible, ugly, super bad mistake. He's done Kimi no Iru Machi and it's such an awesome, awesome manga. 270 chapters worth of pure awesomeness.

Edit -- I take my words back on Kimi no Todoke. I did watch the anime long time ago and I don't remember anything, besides Sadako being a total weirdo and innocent. Isn't there a second season (anime)?

Yeah I hear Tokyo Ghoul is seriously good. I like the atmosphere. I'll give it a go when I'm into more serious stuff.

But I wanted to mention ... man Fuuka was on the verge of being one of the very best mangas out there until the bullshit the author has done ... such a big, terrible, ugly, super bad mistake. He's done Kimi no Iru Machi and it's such an awesome, awesome manga. 270 chapters worth of pure awesomeness.

Edit -- I take my words back on Kimi no Todoke. I did watch the anime long time ago and I don't remember anything, besides Sadako being a total weirdo and innocent. Isn't there a second season (anime)?

Welp. It's one of the anime that I find ok but never cared for the next season. Is the manga any better?

Hm... If you're not really finding it adorable, it probably doesn't get any better (the manga probably isn't too different from the anime, either). It's not like it grows more serious or any less shoujo or the couple doesn't stop tip toeing around each other even in the relationship... It's the kind of relationship where they both blush if they hold hands, I guess. Just generally kinda a feel-good shoujo manga.

Hm... If you're not really finding it adorable, it probably doesn't get any better (the manga probably isn't too different from the anime, either). It's not like it grows more serious or any less shoujo or the couple doesn't stop tip toeing around each other even in the relationship... It's the kind of relationship where they both blush if they hold hands, I guess. Just generally kinda a feel-good shoujo manga.