What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I'm just wondering do you guys have real copies of manga or do you read it online. I only have one series of manga myself which I got by luck.

I have 3 full shelves of manga :P

I don't like reading manga online. 

And I have so many series going on that I can't follow up on the releases.

So I wait for paper editions/releases. I'm fortunate enough to be(ing ?)  able to afford them.

I'm just wondering do you guys have real copies of manga or do you read it online. I only have one series of manga myself which I got by luck.

I used to do both, but nowadays I find reading manga on my computer screen kinda tiresome, and I prefer reading it on paper anyway.  Currently at 172 volumes and still growing pretty frequently.

This week I got a one-shot by Boichi called Space Chef Caisar.  It's pretty amusing so far.

Started Mangaka-san to Assistant-san yesterday and got up to chapter 75. This 4koma is great, i had my share of laughs every few chapters and it never made me want to stop reading. I only didn't go further because it was 6 in the morning (started from chapter 1 at 3 AM). Plan on finishing it today and move on to the second manga.

Also reading Binbougami Ga which is great as well. For some reason manga entertains me mostly when it's comedy.

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san. I started because of the anime, and I love it, the comedy is priceless. And I already got my ship for the series, Aito X ??,  ?? = the only girl in the series that admits (only to herself though) to be in love with Aito (not Rinna~~).

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san. I started because of the anime, and I love it, the comedy is priceless. And I already got my ship for the series, Aito X ??,  ?? = the only girl in the series that admits (only to herself though) to be in love with Aito (not Rinna~~).

Aito x Mihari, pls

Aito x Mihari, pls

I can tell who is the one that admits to be in love with him, it's a big spoiler so you don't have to open the box.

As unbelievable as it seems, it's Sena. She got to the point of taking advantage of him sleeping to sneak into the same futon, take a photo, and set it as her cellphone wallpaper. At the moment, a certain loli editor, who will be introduced shortly in the anime, had thought he should sleep naked and stripped him. Realizing he was naked, Sena tried to take a peep at his private parts, saying she was "just curious", but I doubt that. To be honest I think Mihari likes him too, she just doesn't want to admit that she likes such a worthless hentai.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mangaka-san-to-Assistant-san/Vol-010-Ch-141--The-Perfect-Day-for-a-Nap?id=160938

I can tell who is the one that admits to be in love with him, it's a big spoiler so you don't have to open the box.

As unbelievable as it seems, it's Sena. She got to the point of taking advantage of him sleeping to sneak into the same futon, take a photo, and set it as her cellphone wallpaper. At the moment, a certain loli editor, who will be introduced shortly in the anime, had thought he should sleep naked and stripped him. Realizing he was naked, Sena tried to take a peep at his private parts, saying she was "just curious", but I doubt that. To be honest I think Mihari likes him too, she just doesn't want to admit that she likes such a worthless hentai.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mangaka-san-to-Assistant-san/Vol-010-Ch-141--The-Perfect-Day-for-a-Nap?id=160938

Just finished the whole manga now. Yeah it was kind of obvious who was definitely in love with him but Mihari clearly likes him as well and is also conscious of him at points. I can't argue Sena x Aito in the latest chapters is in full force and i find Sena adorable so i'm rooting for her but i also think Mihari and Aito would look very good together.

Nonetheless really enjoyed reading every single chapter in this manga and i'll continue reading the second one.