What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Romance, Harem, Seinen

In a modern world where beast people exist and live with other humans, they have a regular household where a student lives with a lamia named Miia. The student, Kurusu Kimihito, came to live with Miia because of the culture exchange that has been going on with humans and sub-species alike. This is their story.

Sun-ken Rock

Action, Adult, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Martial Arts, Mature, Romance, Seinen

Ken, a young Japanese guy, is in love with a young Korean girl Yumin. He followed her in Korea and wants to become a policeman just like her. But then, he finds himself at the head of a local gang. What will happen to Ken?

awesome manga, easily in my top10, got half a year worth catching up now

So I caught up with the manga of Nisekoi

Am I the only one that kind of feels like this manga isn't really great in theory but can't help to want to know what happens next?

Like this manga is so full of clichés everywhere but I feel like it executes them somewhat in an entertaning manner and it doesn't get very boring per say.

The main story gets thrown in the background very often but then again I kind of get that considering it's a weekly manga so if it was just main story focus it'd be over in no time.

Nonetheless I feel like despite it being generic and not very original, after reading 115 chapters I can't help but want to cheer for at least one of the girls and can't help but want to know how it's going to play out.

Is it odd to feel like this?

I haven't really gotten into any manga, Nisekoi is really the first that's got me like this.

So I caught up with the manga of Nisekoi

Am I the only one that kind of feels like this manga isn't really great in theory but can't help to want to know what happens next?

Like this manga is so full of clichés everywhere but I feel like it executes them somewhat in an entertaning manner and it doesn't get very boring per say.

The main story gets thrown in the background very often but then again I kind of get that considering it's a weekly manga so if it was just main story focus it'd be over in no time.

Nonetheless I feel like despite it being generic and not very original, after reading 115 chapters I can't help but want to cheer for at least one of the girls and can't help but want to know how it's going to play out.

Is it odd to feel like this?

I haven't really gotten into any manga, Nisekoi is really the first that's got me like this.

And the drawings are really appealing.

It's one of the things that atracts me the most (at least for me)

Please no spoilers though; chap 35 hasn't been edited in France yet.

And the drawings are really appealing.

It's one of the things that atracts me the most (at least for me)

Please no spoilers though; chap 35 hasn't been edited in France yet.

You could just read it in english online somewhere.That's what I did since manga isn't even edited here. :o I got a manga app on my tablet just because of it.

In fact the only edited manga here (official) comes from France and is in french which I can't understand very well (if at all).

I don't have time to watch anime, read mangas, read Vn's, draw and study:p

So the edition time is the perfect thing to reduce my manga reading time.

I'm also working slowy on gunslinger girl and Billy Bat. (for example)

I'm got like 12 series going on at the same time

I don't have time to watch anime, read mangas, read Vn's, draw and study:p

So the edition time is the perfect thing to reduce my manga reading time.

I'm also working slowy on gunslinger girl and Billy Bat. (for example)

I'm got like 12 series going on at the same time

I read Nisekoi at night.

The manga app I got allows me to download the manga and read it offline.

The chapters aren't big (20 pages) and you can read it easily. I'd really recommend. You can easily read 5 chapter per day before going to sleep.

It also makes you sleepy and helps you fall asleep.

There's always time for the 2D world!

Wow just a day ago i finished Kodomo no Jikan and i had no idea what to say about it. Anyways read the latest chapter of the Breaker NW and damn i love this can't wait to see what happens next.

I actually found it really romantic (even if a bit pervert tbh)... Almost brought me to tears ^^"

Wow just a day ago i finished Kodomo no Jikan and i had no idea what to say about it. Anyways read the latest chapter of the Breaker NW and damn i love this can't wait to see what happens next.

The breaker has been pure awesomeness in almost every chapter since Shion fought the SUC and got himself the support from the gramps of the Sunwoo :'D

The breaker has been pure awesomeness in almost every chapter since Shion fought the SUC and got himself the support from the gramps of the Sunwoo :'D

That gramps is the coolest and most badass Gramps i've ever seen.

I actually found it really romantic (even if a bit pervert tbh)... Almost brought me to tears ^^"

It's funny cause some elementary school kids actually are like that. I liked it mostly cause titties and overall lot's of chracter development.

I got through most of KnJ a year or 2 ago, but it wasn't finished at the time, and I never bothered to check the updates. I'll have to do it eventually, though, since it was surprisingly really good. Pretty sure that was one where I came to see just how far it would go ( all I knew was that it was so perverted that the American release was cancelled), and stayed because of the plot.