What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I've been reading To Love-ru Darkness lately.  Currently about halfway through volume 3, though I got my hands on the french edition up to volume 7.

I'm also up to volume 3 of Chihayafuru and volume 3 of Non Non Biyori as well.  Both are very good reads.  Chihaya is still one of my favorite heroines.

• 2 weeks later...

currently waiting on new chapters in minamoto-kun monogatari, aku no hana, abnormal-kei joshi, paperweight eye, uwakoi, and mousugu shinu hito

i think aku no hana is wrapping up soon the story has resolved many of the loose threads the last few chapters and seems to be leading up to a concrete ending. minamoto monogatari seems it will take forever to get where its going but its a fun read, abnormal kei-joshi is only on its 9th chapter released so far so its just at the beginning same with mousugu shinu hito, paperweight eye may actually be finished but if chapter 6 was its ending thats a bit of a let down. uwakoi though seems like its just getting to the middle of its plot curve.

heres my finished list but im still adding to it as i just moved this list from the one on my ann account so im not done transferring titles yet.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=394973&list=complete

deserves more love, this manga is underrated

Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

Action, Comedy, Martial Arts, School Life, Shounen, Webtoons

A teenager decides to enroll in a Martial Arts High school so he can learn how to defend himself and not get bullied anymore. But the school he chosen to enroll is not like all other typical martial arts schools and he will soon be caught up by a surprise…!

The manga and manhwa I'm reading at the moment are

assasination classroom: wierd and quircky, but surprisingly deep with character development of it's many characters. It's just likable and even though the main villain and teacher of our heroes is way Overpowered, it doesn't detract from the story, since the foundation the plot is build on rests on him being it. It makes every time the classroom gets a step closer to killing their beloved teacher so much more fun. that and he is only overpowered physically, being able to move at mach 20. But mentally there are a butload of weak holes to take advantage of in hilarious ways :D. there is some nice background mystery of him as well.

The main hero is rather bland at first, which is nicely worked into the story as well making him a lot more interesting later in my opinion!

The gamer: it's a manhwa, about a world where special powers exist our main hero gets the power of being a gaming character in the real world. It's just starting out but it captured my attention, it's funny and interesting. WIth no real villain at the moment though, as the main character is still getting used to his powers and to the new world he was dropped in. Still there are already stirrings of a deeper plot :).

History's strongest disciple kenichi; I like this series, though the fanservice gets a bit overboard at times :)

silver spoon: from the creator of FMA came this cheerfull and nice farming manga. IT's funny and has very good character development.