What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Finished Masturbation Master Kurosawa. If I were to see this title at a glance, I would have considered it to be something of a joke aimed at 4channers, but it did turn out to be very mature (a lot more than I thought it would be). I normally don't have much care for realistic characters, but this time it was interesting to see how the protagonist develops because of his deeply imbedded psychological issues. That and how the base of this story is written as a parody of Death Note made things pretty entertaining, lol. I had heard a lot of great things about this from one of my friends, and while I was sorta hesitant to read it, I found that this story does live up to its praise. The character development was completely spot on, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this manga.

Reading "Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon".

It's a slice of life manga with maids that are dragons, what else could you ask for? Oh right, and there's yuri.

11/10

Also started reding the Ika Musume manga because god knows when a 4th anime season will appear.

I am reading The Climber (Kokou no Hito)

http://myanimelist.net/manga/7375/Kokou_no_Hito

The theme is very interesting (I NEVER saw any manga or anime centered on rock climbing), but itself it is a bit slow (as not much happens, when you do a solo climbing, all is about your own nature). But overall (I read about 50%) it is quite good. Not for everyone, and there is nothing mystical happens, so it is sort of spokon - but I cannot call rock climbing "sport" - this is a way of life, actually).

Maybe it touched me because I like rock climbing myself (just I do not accept the point of view of main hero in this manga), but you can try it too, it's worth it. Also good realistic graphic make it even more immersive.

Just recently picked up Gun x Clover. It's surprisingly good, finished 20 chapters in little more than an hour, and I kind of hate reading manga for long periods of time. Not sure if the site I'm using is up to date with all of the chapters, or if it really only has 32, which would suck.

Just recently picked up Gun x Clover. It's surprisingly good, finished 20 chapters in little more than an hour, and I kind of hate reading manga for long periods of time. Not sure if the site I'm using is up to date with all of the chapters, or if it really only has 32, which would suck.

Caught up with Prison School, it is fucking hilarious. None of the characters have failed to amuse me, not to mention best girl Hana. 

Picking up Detective Conan, Orange Marmalade, Taiyou no ie, Liar Game, Ao Haru Ride, and maybe another. I have quite a bit on my phone but I will probably at least start those over my vacation. 

Started re-reading Berserk now that it's going to be a monthly thing again. I own all the current Dark Horse volumes, but the translation is still really shoddy - only slightly better than the fan translations that were circulating years before people scanned the official releases.

Guest -Shizuku-

At the moment I got caught into Gate, Akame ga Kill, Owari no Seraph >__< 

(I like when some characters die, or all of them do...)