What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Just finished Kuroko a while back. Reading Black Lagoon, Btooom, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, and Rodiura Kurashi (whenever it gets new chapters..).

You're welcome for Rodiura Kurashi  :vinty:

I'm still enjoying my time with Re:Marina.  Still a great series so far.  And it's not the supposed H-Cups that the main female has either. 

I'm almost certain I've shilled this series before, but I'm probably going to end up doing it again.

I am caught up to the current chapters of Shokugeki no Souma. Kinda wishing I had another 100 chapters to read though, damn it! And this is gonna be a difficult manga to follow while it's ongoing since every chapter I read has made me want to read the next right away. Uuuuuh, the pain. :vinty: Tadokoro has had some really good focus and development up to this point, and the story is just now starting to focus more on Souma. He's been an awfully interesting character as of late too, and I'm really looking forward to see how he turns out later on.

Also, this is the 3rd manga I've read more than 100 chapters of. I'm usually not that much into manga or LNs, but this one managed to hook me in.

• 4 weeks later...

H o l y f u c k. 

I'm on Ch. 66 of Pandora Hearts and I thought it was confusing af at first. Ch. 20 - 50 I finally was like, yeah, I got what's going on now. Aside from my burning hatred of Vincent, he needs to burn in hell for trying to use Ada, it was going pretty good. Echo, Alice, and Sharon are all top tier and Gil/Break have some really good moments.

Now shit has escalated way fucking quick. One chapter in the 40's I do believe was so fucking crazy. I forgot what chapter exactly, but it was the recreation of The Tragedy of Sablier. So, so many people were dying left and right, I had no idea what to expect.

Now on each. 66 and all of a sudden Jack may be the bad guy? I know I still have to read more, but I went to sleep because I couldn't handle.

Alice = Lacie, Jack = Evil dude. Gil = Glen's servant?

Now Grandma Rainsworth is dead and Duke Barma is a traitor. Leo/Reo has Glen's soul and uhh yeah Jack killed him. Alice is cute as ever and hopefully Ada says fuck Vincent after she learns what he did. She will probably forgive him though because fuck this manga.

Really crazy manga so far and I am loving it so much.

Finished Pandora Hearts last night. As much as I want to type a wall of text telling everyone my thoughts, it is impossible. I thought I was going to hate the ending when they

were talking about that jury crap,

but they kinda failed to mention it ever again. The character growth and the way they made me feel was a very special thing to me as well. I'm still wrapping my head around everything, I understand everything that happened now, it's just many feels are going through me. 

Ducking fantastic manga.

I started reading Btoom!, Shingeki no kyojin, Dog& Scissors, Mirai Nikki, Monster Musume (waiting for the next volume) and some others recently as far as they're released here (spent a few hundred € this month just for mangas and yes I'm talking about the last few days), I already read most of those in english, but now that they're avaiable and I have enough money to spare I reread them.

Babysteps, UQ Holder, Pumpkin Scissors, Sengoku Youko, ReLife, Re:Monster, Tsuyokute New Saga, To Aru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki, Break Blade, Kengan Ashura, Hitokui Origin, Mob Psycho 100%, One Punch Man, Helck, Oretachi wa Minna Kawaisou

Awaiting new volume of Shutohell, Nanamaru Sanbatsu

Tamen de Gushi, which is good but still not much out t.t

and my brother got me to read what's out for Shiori Experience. It's pretty surprising, really. We'll see. Maybe not  my thing though

368466a703.jpg

Win over the baldy!

Start reading 'He is a highschool girl' yet another Delinquent go cross dressing story though it's pretty dang funny so far so I'm not complaining :D

Also start reading 'Oldman' and honestly, can't exactly describe whether is good or bad.