What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I am reading denpa kyoushi atm but I gotta say that the anime adaptation was rather a let down, more like it feels ridiculous in anime but glorious in anime. Yeah something like that.

Other than that, I really like this manga, too bad that there are no more updates (heard the author is sick or something like that).

So I decided to read a new random manga series today, known as "Seikon no Qwaser". I just.... have no idea what to think about it,

THEY GAIN MAGICAL POWER FROM SUCKING BREASTMILK STRAIGHT FROM THE TEAT

. It would be one thing if they played it for laughs, but it's totes serious with dark friendship betrayals and junk. Well, the series does have a "yuri" tag so I have to see where this is going....

I am reading denpa kyoushi atm but I gotta say that the anime adaptation was rather a let down, more like it feels ridiculous in anime but glorious in anime. Yeah something like that.

Other than that, I really like this manga, too bad that there are no more updates (heard the author is sick or something like that). that manga is actually pretty nice and I advice you to watch anime afterwards. However if u already think that the PLOT is not convincing enough for you to continue it , might as well stop because this is all you are going to get (but yeah there is some good yuri there)

Ohhhh, well I guess I got some stuff to look forward to. I can totally flow with the rest of the chuunibyouesque plot.

Yeah, the Denpa Kyoushi anime really was a let down. I actually read all the released chapters the week before it aired and was immediately disgusted by the first episode. It just felt badly put together, they cut all the corners in the animation department.

I recently finished a manga nicknamed KoiLog. It's, like, the funniest most cliche manga ever (SoL/Comedy/Romance/Ecchi), akin to a mere short story standing at only 19 chapters. My absolute favorite due to the lulz, MC being a complete rip-off of TWGOK's Keima, and a story about Eroge (Hey~ I play eroge). 10/10

It taught me how to get a 3D girlfriend!

http://myanimelist.net/manga/28226/Bonnouji

Just finished this, and it's my favourite. I absolutely love it.

A romance where basically... nothing happens? Well the relationship develops and beyond that they're just living. No incredible drama popping out of nowhere, no tragic backstory, no nothing. (I said backstory, though technically there was, if you count a past breakup which isn't developed all that much)

Manga I've dropped

~ Metroid (yeah there's a manga of it)

~ Star Ocean Blue (second time trying to read it, no reedeming features)

Manga I'm reading ~ Coppelion 

I picked it up again after dropping it. Post apocalyptic Tokyo with genetically enhanced radiation proof

schoolgirls. Suprisingly deep given the tone

Dropped "Seikon no Qwaser", I was having fun with it untill they seperated Mafuyu Oribe from Sasha for undisclosed obvious bull shit reasons and entered the matrix. Virtual reality is an instant drop flag for me.

Decided to reread Horimiya, cause Horimiya is simply god damn awesome.

image.jpg

I follow 87 series, or so Batoto claims, however the ones I always look forward to the most all got updated in like the past 72 hours:

Mahou Tsukai no Yome; The Magus's Bride: Oh my god, this is one is amazing, I cant say anything other than Chise is god damn adorable and realistic.

Gate - Thus the JSDF fought there:  Uhhhh, realistic account of what would happen if medival fantasy world collided with ours.  tenoutaten.  Anime coming this Summer, and I hope they don't royally screw it.

trash. : This is my guro, I love my hyper gore, and what better way than with mafia hitmen literally slaughtering people.  I found it funny how people complained about how graphic it is, I mean, you expect mafioso to be nice?  :wahaha:

Other ones that are hyper enjoyable:

Immortal Hounds: Everyone is immortal and shooting yourself in the head with over the counter bullets is a completely acceptable method of medical treatment.  However, falling in love with people who have a certain disease makes you mortal again.  

Re:Marina: A girl from 26 years in the future time travels back in time and claims to be the main character's wife.  She is super deredere and the neglected MC doesn't know how to deal with the amount of LOVE that immediately crashed into his life.

Oh my gawd this page in Mahou Tsukai no Yome  :kosame:

img000034.png

Finished "My Balls" (Oretama) a few days ago, I just haven't been posting. It was a fun manga, everything that happened was more or less expected (aside from some of the sex scenes). The ending made me really happy and for 41 (?) chapters it was worth reading. 

Started "Pandora Hearts" since I saw it mentioned here I decided to give it a try and it is not disappointing in the least so far. 

http://myanimelist.net/manga/28226/Bonnouji

Just finished this, and it's my favourite. I absolutely love it.

A romance where basically... nothing happens? Well the relationship develops and beyond that they're just living. No incredible drama popping out of nowhere, no tragic backstory, no nothing. (I said backstory, though technically there was, if you count a past breakup which isn't developed all that much)

Read through all the chapters of Hoozuki-San Chi no Aneki. I have to say this is probably my favorite 4-koma manga lol. It's fucked up, it's hilarious, ecchiness, and likeable characters with decent development. Then I read the sequel Hoozuki-San Chi no Aneki + Imouto, and then it's like I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore Lol. Overall I enjoyed this series a lot though ^.^

Currently reading Iris Zero, it's so amazing! <3

The protag reminds me of Oreki from Hyouka. And I really like the the concept behind it. Convenient irises to irises that seems like a curse... it's really deep.

PS: I ship these 2 so much~

PzCrELK.jpg

b4XqP2l.jpg

QrEqh0W.jpg

PzcXGRF.jpg

Iris Zero makes me cry, its basically on permanent hiatus because the illustrator is sick or something like that.  It's a great story, and one of the few non-yuri romances that I follow :makina: , but due to the hiatus, it might as well have died off because of lost interest.  It's always a shame to see a series that I like randomly die without any real forewarning.

Started reading New Game

Slice of Life in a Workplace setting is also pretty fun.

Seriously though Doki stop translating all these fun, cute 4-koma manga, I'll lose sight of my life :(

I just had to click the yuri SoL link, becsause yuri is about the only romance genre I read, and I saw this. 

47fd87218d.jpg

At least you know you have traction in some areas.  :wahaha:

I also read parts of Yuri Hibi like 8 months ago.  That manga is basically one page jokes that never get old.  No real actual yuri development as far as I can remember, but still funny as hell in terms of the boke-tsukommi dialogue.

Hue.

Yuri Mekuru Hibi is basically yuri taken to an extreme, one can not get tired of it.

And there is some yuri development, it's pretty obvious they're into each other.

Alright, I caved and started reading Shoukogeki no Souma. The anime's great and all, but the anticipation is too much for me. And in spite of the fact that I've only read what the anime adapts, I'm still enjoying this surprisingly enough. The art is not too shabby in the slightest and the scenarios are still interesting to experience again. On chapter 12 right now; I'll likely start reading new content soon since I got to a part that was recently adapted.

47fd87218d.jpg

At least you know you have traction in some areas.  :wahaha:

For some reason I decided to add every single manga that's even remotely interesting to my list and then just live off the recommendations. Right now I'm on Love Roma, which I absolutely love. The protagonist is everything I aspire to be, and this manga has taught me true bliss: Slice of Life Romance. (and comedy)