Hanakun to koisuru watashi

Koi dano Ai dano

Love so life

suki tte ii na yo

Ore monogatari

and so on...

Hibi chouchou

Horimiya

Can't really remember more at the moment, but I've been reading a lot of them these past days. This memory of mine @@

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari. It's really a great manga, sadly it's only about 12 chp I think? But it were gonna be updates soon. It's a really good manga with interesting story.

And I am the only one here think the Rosario+Vampire manga is really awsome? Especially the latter half of the second season. Well, the anime is a diagrace for the manga though.

• 2 weeks later...

Read Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu

Such a beautiful story, I wish more chapters were translated.

I haven't read many manga with older women, but it's quite a decent change of pace, even healing I would say. No teenage angst or anything.

Anyone knows of any more good Josei romance manga?

Would prefer if the female protagonist was in their late 20's / early 30's and the guy is younger than them by quite a bit (early/mid 20's).

Essentially speaking, I want an age gap.

Since i kept seeing it on doki fansubs i decided to start reading Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane and boy is it hilarious.

Definitely recommend if you're looking for a nice 4-koma gag manga with some yuriness (not too much)

On the more serious side i decided to read Nineteen, Twenty One.

It's pretty nice and i definitely like the change of pace from reading manga to reading manhwa.

Also plan on reading Cat Street after it.

Lastly i have Kimi wa Pet which seemed like what i was looking for with the post above.

So yeah i got my hands full now~

Currently reading Maou Yuusha and Danmachi. 

Also re-read Rosario Vampire season II. Damn the anime is just a goddamn rubbish, while the manga is really, really good. 

I hope they will make the remake, with the storyline base on the manga.

But I know wasn't possible though.

Reading 19 Days

It seems like I've been dragged into the Manhwa universe lately. 

Reading Manhwa is very refreshing to be honest.

This is the 2nd Yaoi manga I've ever tried, although this one is a gag manga so I'm not really too iffy about it, and it also happens to be hilarious so I'm having quite a lot of fun reading it.

I've decided to start reading Pandora Hearts. It's been quite a while since I first took interest in the series, and I had initially planned to watch the anime, but I decided to go with the source first since the anime supposedly ends with original content. From what I've read in the first volume, it seems I made the right choice. Alice is an interesting character and I'd love to see how she develops as the storyline progresses.

Soul Eater, finished the anime, jumped to the manga.

20th Century Boys, AMAZING JUST FOUND OUT WHO THE FRIEND IS AND NOW THERE'S A SECOND FRIEND AND ASDSNFSKANF

*ahem* Sorry.

4 Billion Needles, surprisingly good :) It reminds me of Parasyte meets Kill la Kill with a bit of Attack on Titan thrown in for good measure.

And I just ordered Akame ga Kill volume 1 and Black Lagoon volume 10. CANNOT CONTAIN MY HYPE FOR BLACK LAGOON VOLUME 10

Unofficlal Hatsune Mix

I saw it at the store and I loved the art, so I bought it right away. Pretty much every chapter I have read so far is just awesome. Some chapters can be sad and dramatic and others can be really off the wall funny. It's also nice to see your favorite vocaloids (no Gumi or Ia, sorry) in different situations and what not. Did I mention I love the art? 

Front cover of the book:

UnoffMikuMix.jpg

The color pages inside are wonderful too.

karate shoukoushi kohinata.

This is incredibly similar to hajime no ippo in terms of the characters.  The characters have fleshed out over time, but it's still far too similar.  Two useless guys who eventually become not useless and find their own styles, the main character is an earnest idiot, and a ridiculously powerful macho man gets the main character into the sport, while being manly and mysterious and wild, and a kuu senpai who has a dark back-story who dislikes the main character at first but eventually become rival bros due to MC's determination and gattsu and seems to jump ahead all the time in terms of progression.  Though i don't think there was a hard gay supporting character who tries to sleep rape the mc all the time and sees all women who like the mc as his mortal enemy or an okama supporting character in hajime no ippo, you win that round karate shoukoushi kohinata.