What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Picked up Watashi ni xx Shinasai! yesterday (Instead of working on my apprentiship paper like I really should be doing). It sucks, alot. The character parings are just not beliveable, their backgrounds are forced as hell, and the typical shounen waltz of taking back anything that may advance the plot. 

started reading "Shikishiro Konomi Netoraserare"... damn this story is serious fucked up.  therefore you better should have a stable mind whilest reading, but its worth it. not your average relationship manga

I just marathoned all of Sundome in the span of about 2 days. It was interesting, but it didn't have the impact I thought it would, somehow. But now I'm in the mood for more manga with unconventional relationships, so I think I'm going to try reading Kodomo no Jikan again, since I never bothered actually finishing it.

chapter 17 of "Netoraserare" where are you? want to know how that messed up 3some relationship gonna continue (volume3 confirmed)

i bet handsome sempai is going to kick the mc´s ass, after what happened in the last scene. his eyes looked dead serious

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan

It's so wonderful to read a story that actually has romantic progress in the action shounen genre.  I walked into it expecting a typical harem that is so common, but  :yumiko:

Also, Immortal Hounds is definitely my thing.  Parallel worlds and immortality.

I also love having my monthly dose of Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya.  Paitouch is actually amazing for doing this series solo.

H.O.T.D. Complete with the full color, and I only see chapter 30 outside of the large two hardcover color books ... don't feel like reading it. This manga is taking forever to finish. Any survival manga like this out there? Well ... whatever.

So what's good to read that's actually completed? Non-high school, no fantasy/magic, with romance is welcomed. Haaaaah .....

H.O.T.D. Complete with the full color, and I only see chapter 30 outside of the large two hardcover color books ... don't feel like reading it. This manga is taking forever to finish. Any survival manga like this out there? Well ... whatever.

So what's good to read that's actually completed? Non-high school, no fantasy/magic, with romance is welcomed. Haaaaah .....

Well you just killed over half my library.  Ignoring that, if you want a romance, my favorite one is Magico, I skipped the last arc because it seriously went against what I figured the manga should have ended as.  The last chapter was wonderful though.  It still left me feeling it was incomplete, but its still my favorite I've found.

Like seriously, that just killed 80% of my library that I follow.  Then again, I don't follow much romance unless it has a twist in it which generally involves something supernatural.  The latest one I picked up was re: Marina. 

I'll just toss this to someone else.

Read BLAME!

(oops double post)