What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Started Hiyokoi, how did i not find this manga before. It's like tonari no kaibutsu-kun but 10 times better.

Ah man, shame this manga gets pretty fucking dull in some parts. I begin to dislike the two main characters thereafter and ... I don't even know if I subscribed to their latest releases or what not.

Try Taiyou no Ie. Thousand times better with an actual, structured story around the girl, love-life (guy she likes is 24 years old) and struggle with her hard-headed dad who kicked her out and married another woman with a younger girl (her non-biological sister), her mom abandoning her ... oh I can go on so much more - pretty awesome story for a Shoujo manga. Won't spoil anymore, the manga finished today with 50 chapters. Ah man, I reread certain chapters since they were so good.

So I picked up Nisekoi a bit since its #1 on MangaHere .... and I'm reading some mature manga that I completely forgot about! Ha! ... Shounen-yo - something something.

Just started reading this spiffy title that was recommended to me on my introduction post, "Thus the JSDF fought there!". A mythical ancient roman like force from another dimension invades Japan....... and Japan siftly returns the favor. Sort of like a much darker version of Outbreak Company. My only major complaint would be the "Earth" politics (US, Russia, Eu, and China are all having a pissing contest over access to the portal) feel a bit goofy at bits.

Marathoned Love Theor y now I have all of black lagoon to read and the second barrage to finish watching I also have the terrible black lagoon light novel to attempt to finish. I quote from it "there efforts where black especially true in Revvy's case as she was on her period". 50,000+ words of this to get through..