What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Same. Slice of Life/Harem/Psych

Psych manga (I don't really understand about this kind of genre but according batoto this manga's genre is psych :P )

-Zetsuen no Tempest (I prefer the anime adaption, but the manga is not bad xD)

-Yuureitou (I love this manga, the creator is the one who made Team Medical Dragon (Or is hould say Iryuu?))

-Bloody Monday Series (The author is Ryo Ryumon, who makes Kindaichi shonen no jikenbo, Getbackers, Psychometrer Eiji, and Area no Kishi (He made other series with different pen names like seimaru amagi, yuya aoki, etc)

-Cage of Eden (Already completed, and i don't like how this manga finished)

-Death note and it's clone "Lost (Cross/+) Brain" (Lost Brain not recommended. lol)

-Enigma

-Gantz <- just finished

-Gordian Knot (Dunno if this manga good or not still 3 chps last time i red it)

-Homunculus <- I'm not read this series online, because it's published in my countriy and still ongoing (While the online one already finished :'()

-Iryuu (Team Medical Dragon) <- Finished in my country, Good manga overall, the online manga is still ongoing)

-"Judge" and "Doubt" by Tonogai Yoshiki (Kinda gore, i don't like this manga but i like it's concept xD)

-The Black Swindler or Kurosagi

-Welcome to N.H.K. (I read the LN, and watch the anime adaption, kinda love it xD)

-Ousama Game by Renda Hitori (This is a good manga but haven't been updated for long time, Check Baka-Tsuki for the LN but I haven't read it)

-Reversible! (The high school life one), Shounen Ai alert but I still read it xD

-Apocalypse no Toride (Survival, Zombie manga)

-Toukyou Kushu or Tokyo Ghouls

-Torikago no Tsugai

-Zennou no Noa (I like the setting of this manga)

-Seishun Forget (Nice Story, Romance Comedy)

-Yokokuhan (Good manga, highly recommended)

Slice of Life:

-Seishun Pop! -SOL n Harem. Good manga xD

-Kimi no Iru Machi (Can't wait for the anime adaption xD)

-Nozoki Ana (NSFW -Removed from Batoto read it from Japanzai or Mangafox (maybe?))

-Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to <- Near finished, already completed in Japan)

-Suzuka <- From the creator of KNIM

-Happy Lesson

-Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara

-Parallel (Finished, From the creator of Pastel (Parallel first though)

^ All Harem (CMIIW)

-Yasashi sekai no tsukurikata

-Yubisaki Milk Tea

-Yotsubato!

-Okusama wa Joshi Kousei

-Nozomi to Kimio (Same creator with Nozoki Ana)

-Ookami to Koushinryu <- My fave manga/anime/LN xD

-Mushishi

-Komorebi no Kuni (Currently Reading this manga, nice art. lol)

-Kodomo no Jikan

-Genshiken

-Futari Ecchi :P

-Coin Laundry no Onna (Same artist from "Another" Manga)

-Chocolat <- Good Manga

I guess this list is enough for one month xD

Psych manga (I don't really understand about this kind of genre but according batoto this manga's genre is psych :P/> )

-Zetsuen no Tempest (I prefer the anime adaption, but the manga is not bad xD)

-Yuureitou (I love this manga, the creator is the one who made Team Medical Dragon (Or is hould say Iryuu?))

-Bloody Monday Series (The author is Ryo Ryumon, who makes Kindaichi shonen no jikenbo, Getbackers, Psychometrer Eiji, and Area no Kishi (He made other series with different pen names like seimaru amagi, yuya aoki, etc)

-Cage of Eden (Already completed, and i don't like how this manga finished)

-Death note and it's clone "Lost (Cross/+) Brain" (Lost Brain not recommended. lol)

-Enigma

-Gantz <- just finished

-Gordian Knot (Dunno if this manga good or not still 3 chps last time i read it)

-Homunculus <- I'm not read this series online, because it's published in my countriy and still ongoing (While the online one already finished :'()

-Iryuu (Team Medical Dragon) <- Finished in my country, Good manga overall, the online manga is still ongoing)

-"Judge" and "Doubt" by Tonogai Yoshiki (Kinda gore, i don't like this manga but i like it's concept xD)

-The Black Swindler or Kurosagi

-Welcome to N.H.K. (I read the LN, and watch the anime adaption, kinda love it xD)

-Ousama Game by Renda Hitori (This is a good manga but haven't been updated for long time, Check Baka-Tsuki for the LN but I haven't read it)

-Reversible! (The high school life one), Shounen Ai alert but I still read it xD

-Apocalypse no Toride (Survival, Zombie manga)

-Toukyou Kushu or Tokyo Ghouls

-Torikago no Tsugai

-Zennou no Noa (I like the setting of this manga)

-Seishun Forget (Nice Story, Romance Comedy)

-Yokokuhan (Good manga, highly recommended)

Slice of Life:

-Seishun Pop! -SOL n Harem. Good manga xD

-Kimi no Iru Machi (Can't wait for the anime adaption xD)

-Nozoki Ana (NSFW -Removed from Batoto read it from Japanzai or Mangafox (maybe?))

-Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to <- Near finished, already completed in Japan)

-Suzuka <- From the creator of KNIM

-Happy Lesson

-Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara

-Parallel (Finished, From the creator of Pastel (Parallel first though)

^ All Harem (CMIIW)

-Yasashi sekai no tsukurikata

-Yubisaki Milk Tea

-Yotsubato!

-Okusama wa Joshi Kousei

-Nozomi to Kimio (Same creator with Nozoki Ana)

-Ookami to Koushinryu <- My fave manga/anime/LN xD

-Mushishi

-Komorebi no Kuni (Currently Reading this manga, nice art. lol)

-Kodomo no Jikan

-Genshiken

-Futari Ecchi :P/>

-Coin Laundry no Onna (Same artist with Another Manga)

-Chocolat <- Good Manga

I guess this list is enough for one month xD

Great list indeed. Great suggestions. Thanks!

I am a Hero is a good horror/psych manga. One of the very first ones I've read.

Also, I remember hearing that there's going to be a Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2 soon.

I like I am a hero too xD

are you sure about Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2 ?? Awesome!!

I thought the creator busy making that "Aho Girls" series xD

I've been picking up the Jinrui Suitai manga, but they've just been sitting on my shelf :P~ Same thing for the Ever17 manga that I've been buying because I loved and support the game. The most recent manga I've finished is that three part Madoka gaiden series featuring Mami has the lead :).

Well, I admit i am a bit overwhelmed because i am not the type of readers who read many mangas at one time, but at this moment i'm reading:

• Mirai Nikki: 3rd tome

• Hayate the combat butler: 1st (bought yesterday ^^)

• I am a Hero: 2nd tome (waiting for the third to go out in Spain)

• Mucha Kucha Daisuki: just started 3rd tome (i bought the 4 tomes the first time I saw 'em on the shop)

• 5 weeks later...

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, although not many chapters are out there. It's really fun for a monster girl lover such as myself.

Aside from that I just finished the few chapters of The Legend of Maian manhwa. Dal Young Im really makes great and strong female characters but likes to molest them with his various fetishes... sigh...

I'm starting to re-read Cromartie High School in order to motivate myself to buy the rest of the series. I love this manga, one of the most hilarious things I have ever read, even though I've read the four volumes I own many times by now. (couldn't find the rest locally since most of the manga available is in french and there's no Cromartie, so I'll have to use amazon)

I'm currently reading, well, more like "chasing" the manga called The Breaker - New Waves. It's the only series that I'm actively checking.

Other series:

These are the series that I like to read, but I let them pile up so that I can read a lot of them in one go.

> Girls of the Wild's

> NANA TO KAORU and NTK - Arashi

> TWGOK

> History's Strongest Disciple

> Freezing

> Sankarea

The World God Only Knows is awesome. Elsie is the first character I've ever encountered to make me giggle and moe/cute-overdose in a Konata-like way (Luck Star). Lovin' it!

(Also reading Love Hina, but getting close to finishing it and I don't want it to end... So, yeah, limiting myself to one a week)

Check my manga list on MAL to see my full manga list I am reading, but since I'm a lazy person I don't read all of them every day so the titles I'm currently active reading are short to:

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio, Donten ni Warau, and waiting for the next chapter of Hell's Kitchen, Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Magi, Noragami, and Kagerou Days.