What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

• 2 weeks later...

I think he meant that he only just picked up Love Hina relatively recently and stated that he was still reading it.

Bingo. I'm new to manga, so I'm discovering the classics one by one. : D Jealous?

Bingo. I'm new to manga, so I'm discovering the classics one by one. : D Jealous?

Not really, I've never been a big manga reader. I've always been the advocate that some things are better when they are in motion.

"The Manga's story is better Animated"

"The Book's story is better in a Movie"

Etc etc

More often than not, I'd rather see the story than read it though there are of course exceptions.

I am however, trying to expand my horizons, so if there are manga that happen to pique my interest, I add it to MAL and will get to it eventually.

Ragnar is reading a large amount of manga. The problem is he dun like to suggest some -.-

If you wanna some other recommendation just ask me whenever i'm OL.

I think you should tell me the genre you like first before asking for the recommendation, because i read too much manga :|

If i write it all here, it will be too long :')

If you wanna some other recommendation just ask me whenever i'm OL.

I think you should tell me the genre you like first before asking for the recommendation, because i read too much manga :|

If i write it all here, it will be too long :')

I was asking you for SOL/psych. I never got an answer -.-

I was asking you for SOL/psych. I never got an answer -.-

So Sorry, i haven't checked this thread for a long time xD

SOL -> Slice of life right?

I recommended:

Barakamon (It's still ongoing, and it's kinda funny)

My Girl by SAHARA MIZU (I like the art and I love the story, it made me cry with emotion)

Molester Man (One of my favorite doujin, the artist is the one who draws onani master kurosawa)

Bakuman (The author is the one who made death note, well the story is the same with the anime, so why bother read it when you can watch. lol)

if you like rommance to i think you should try to read Pastel, it's just updated recntly xD

there are many others, but what i listed here is the one that give me the most impression.

Psych -> Psychological right?

The one that i like the most is Kaitani Shinobu works (Liar Game, One outs, etc) or Urasawa Naoki works (Billy Bat, Monster, Master Keaton, etc)

Onani Master Kurosawa is interesting enough

If you like something that easier to understand than Liar Game, i think you should try to read Gamble Fish

There's one manga that i like but haven't updated for so long, it's called Iris Zero <- I think it's kinda psychological, try to read it if you have time

Kimi no Knife and other Kotegawa Yua works are a good psychological manga too i think, you should try to read it too (Kimi no Knife is the best one i think)

my friends told me there is a good slice of life manga called "Watashi Tachi no Shiawase na Jikan" but i haven't read it.

If you need more list, just tell me (I think i still can give you some recommendation xD)

I started reading Rave Master, an old manga by Hiro Mashima. I've known about it for a long time, but I never got into it.

Now I'm glad I picked it up, just like Fairy Tail and other of his mangas, its hilariousness and action are amazing

another good psychological manga "Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai o"

But i don't like the ending, it's kinda axed.

Why such a great manga get an axed ending :'(.

If you know who is the culprit, would you mind to tell me?

There's many good play or die psychological manga:

-Kamisama no Iutoori (I and II)

-Ousama Game (Haven't been updater for a long time)

-Torikago no Tsugai <- It's still new and havne't been updated for a while

-Cock Robin o Korosu no wa (-"-)

-Darwin's Game (I can't wait for the next chapter xD)

-Bloody Junkie

Well the best of all i think is Battle Royale

• 3 weeks later...