What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Koe no Katachi 59 up!

Okay wow. Few things. Nishimiya deserves a kiss on a cheek! And Ishida freaking out, nice cliff-hanger, ... I guess everyone is

going to Tokyo. I can see the ending, and perhaps Nishimiya and Ishida will end up as a couple (for god sakes do it!)

That was a great chapter if you ask me.

Especially with Ueno crying in the background. She really does have feelings! I wonder what Ishida's gonna do in Tokyo (He'd better be going with everyone as well~)

Read the latest chapter of Amagi Brilliant Park side by side. The four fairies are being introduced one by one, with Muse up as the first batter. She has more character and personality here. In contrast, the anime serves them as background characters used for fan service.

Her design is different too. I like it. Adoring. 

k015.jpg?v=11414363032

Amagi-Brilliant-Park-Image-3-620x349.jpg

Kimi no Iru Machi, just reading the first chapter. Already read it .. ah the feels of it. 270 chapters worth of awesomeness.

Began reading Onanie Master Kurosawa. Haaahahaha on chapter 5. This shit is so fucking good. This is like the alter-arc of Death Note ... but the better words used for this is Fap Note! Haahahahahha!!

Read the latest chapter of Amagi Brilliant Park side by side. The four fairies are being introduced one by one, with Muse up as the first batter. She has more character and personality here. In contrast, the anime serves them as background characters used for fan service.

Her design is different too. I like it. Adoring. 

k015.jpg?v=11414363032

Amagi-Brilliant-Park-Image-3-620x349.jpg

Adaptions are starting to become quite different.

Today, they introduced the stadium in the latest episode. Instead of Muse, they had Sento and the three mascot stooges walk Kanye there. It's a shame they won't be developing Muse's character in the anime probably due to time constraint. 

I just hit chapter 17, the end of that chapter and went straight to 18 afterwards from Onani Master Kurosawa ... fucking shit that was a hell of a deep stab to the heart.

Oh what in teh fuck is happening I don't even know anymore, this is filled with angst and mind-fuck scenes ... ah man my head is going nuts and I can't stop reading this ....

I just hit chapter 17, the end of that chapter and went straight to 18 afterwards from Onani Master Kurosawa ... fucking shit that was a hell of a deep stab to the heart.

Oh what in teh fuck is happening I don't even know anymore, this is filled with angst and mind-fuck scenes ... ah man my head is going nuts and I can't stop reading this ....

Like how you can't stop Onani-ing?

Ah damn I have to stop saying those things.

Also, might pick up Prunus Girl.

What does Onani mean anyways?

I liked how dark it was but then stuff turned around really different than what I wanted. In the end ... I had a lot of endings in my mind, but the manga did it different.

Takagewa or whatever her name is had like 10 chapters of on-screen while that girl he went out with had like 2 or 3 screens of actual play time, barely anything to build a foundation on. I disliked how the main character got too weak but considering his age, which is about 14 to 15 then I understand because those group of people have limited capacity and very narrow passage to adapt and move on like adults do. Lastly, that eyebrow dude was a bit annoying then got cool and I just wanted to kill him afterwards then I said, whatever man. Pretty deep back stab ...

In all, the manga was damn short. Some people barely made screen time and things just started to get interesting.

Anyways, I'm reading Molester Man .. lol this shit is funny.

Odagiri from Yamada-kun to 7 nin came closer to confessing her feelings for Yamada this chapter (only an inch away from spelling it out.) She's such a beautifully designed character and tsundere. It hurts me that this Anime hasn't received an anime adaption and probably won't. The story is so long and rich, yet unlike Nisekoi, there hasn't been any fillers. Also unlike TWGOK, all the girls Yamada saves remain relevant to Yamada throughout the story.

Perhaps also because this is written by a female Mangaka, the female leads feel very real to me.

(The adaption that never took off)

I started reading molester man. Holy hell is there a lot of non-dialogue to read

It's really good and different. Thank god it's based on a true story.

--

Seishun Pop! is freaking good. Awesome art, nice scenes, plot is developing really good. Almost done with it.

I have to say that there were a lot of questions that are still unanswered, and I doubt they would get answered anyways. I like the main character's sister ... ah her personality is so on par with Eba.

And I dislike Yandere characters. They're total-fuck-psycho-abnormal characters until someone slaps the shit out of them.

It's really good and different. Thank god it's based on a true story.

--

Seishun Pop! is freaking good. Awesome art, nice scenes, plot is developing really good. Almost done with it.

I have to say that there were a lot of questions that are still unanswered, and I doubt they would get answered anyways. I like the main character's sister ... ah her personality is so on par with Eba.

And I dislike Yandere characters. They're total-fuck-psycho-abnormal characters until someone slaps the shit out of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've kinda stalled on it because I don't feel comfortable reading it in  front of other people. "Molestor Man" doesn't exactly carry positive connotations :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've kinda stalled on it because I don't feel comfortable reading it in  front of other people. "Molestor Man" doesn't exactly carry positive connotations :P

But it's funny, isn't it? :P

Hmm, someone did recommend something a while ago on this page. I'm gonna go search for it.

Seishun Pop! had an okay ending. Felt rushed, too fast. Conclude the ending for side characters which is cool. My blog post. Few spoiler images inside.

Ahhh I want to read an incest story with no comedy. Kiss x Sis turns me off everytime I try to pick it up. I'm still stuck on chapter 1-2.