What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Shin Da Da Da!

I got it at my local used bookstore, and it's very funny and cute.

Oddly enough, I got a few volumes of Villgust at the same time, and I thought I would like Villgust and be lukewarm about Shin Da Da Da, but it turned out to be the other way 'round.

I guess I'm still reading Kaichou wa Maid Sama though I've stopped waiting for the chapters awhile ago. I also started It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! two months ago and its in the same state as Kaichou. I'm not exactly an avid manga reader so when I have little free time, I tend to spend it on gaming and anime.

I've been following Nisekoi, Tonari no Kashiwagi-san, Fujimura-kun Metsu (I just love Eri ^^), Binbougami-ga, Watashi ni xx Shinasai, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Hayate no Gotoku, Mangaka-san to Assistant-san.

(I just realized I've been reading a lot of manga ^^)

I have high hopes for Nisekoi.. I hope it gets an anime in the future ^^

The only one I'm still reading is Hajime no Ippo. I love the graphical design, the story... I've read the 104 books (more than 1000 chapters !), and still waiting for the others to come. :)

By the way, I'm very interested in the Jojo's bizarre adventure series (especialy "Battle Crusaders"), maybe I'll give it a try.

I've been following Nisekoi, Tonari no Kashiwagi-san, Fujimura-kun Metsu (I just love Eri ^^), Binbougami-ga, Watashi ni xx Shinasai, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Hayate no Gotoku, Mangaka-san to Assistant-san.

(I just realized I've been reading a lot of manga ^^)

I have high hopes for Nisekoi.. I hope it gets an anime in the future ^^

Oh yeah, I forgot to add TWGOK since I'm waiting for more chapters.

The only one I'm still reading is Hajime no Ippo. I love the graphical design, the story... I've read the 104 books (more than 1000 chapters !), and still waiting for the others to come. smile.gif

By the way, I'm very interested in the Jojo's bizarre adventure series (especialy "Battle Crusaders"), maybe I'll give it a try.

I like Hajime no Ippo as well but seeing it animated gives much more impact IMO.

In fact, even if the anime is clearly well done (the animations are great !), I find the quality, the dynamics, etc... from the manga (especialy during battles) very impressive. And I think that the manga gets much more further in the story than the animated series (I think it's normal, but if the anime could do everything the manga has done, I'd watch the anime witch more interest, I think. :) )

In fact, even if the anime is clearly well done (the animations are great !), I find the quality, the dynamics, etc... from the manga (especialy during battles) very impressive. And I think that the manga gets much more further in the story than the animated series (I think it's normal, but if the anime could do everything the manga has done, I'd watch the anime witch more interest, I think. smile.gif )

If that's the case I should probably read the manga too.

Baby Princess, Cellphone Girl Heaven, Chi's Sweet Home, Genshiken, Gokujo. Gokurakuin Joshikou Ryou Monogatari, Hayate no Gotoku!, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko., I the Female Robot, Kagaku na Yatsura, Kannagi, Kyou no Asuka Show, Little Busters!, Lucky☆Star, Marriage Royale, Mitsudomoe, Omamori Himari, Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne, Oniichan☆Control, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Pokémon Special, Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Skip Beat!, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Touhou Ibarakasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit, Touhou Suzunaan: Forbidden Scrollery., Tsukiyo no Fromage, and Yotsubato!.

So in other words, a ton of titles.

There are some titles I forget, because I read a lot of manga and some chapters come out every month or every several months, so I forget these manga untill the new chapter comes out.

Naruto, One Piece, Nisekoi, Yotsuba, Oku-san, The World God only knows, To Love Ru Darkness, Kangoku Gakuen, Nagasarete Airantou, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Fairy Tail, Trinity Seven, Akame ga Kiru, Gintama, Sekirei, One-punch Man, Soul Eater, Rosario+Vampire season 2, Maga-Tsuki, Highschool of the Dead, D.Gray Man, KissxSis, Rising x Rydeen and some harem mangas which titlos I do not remember

I've been reading the Jinrui Suitai manga because I enjoyed the anime and the heroine is pretty (/u\). Been slacking off on it, though. I bought volume one because it looked like the stories differed from the anime's. Turned out it's just the same tales told in a different order~

I've been reading quite a lot lately.

I finished Psyren the other day, it was amazing, a great manga.

I also catched up to To Love-Ru Darkness, I had it on hold for a long time but I finally finished yesterday.

I started Kangoku Gakuen today and it's really funny, and damn, that vice-president is hot xD

Anything Red Hawk Scans related xD

Kimi no Iru Machi, Tasogare Otome X Amnesia, TWGOK, Cøde Breaker, To Love Ru Darkness, Watashi ni XX Shinasai, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Half & Half & BTOOOM!

I'm late of like 5 chap i Watashi ni XX Shinasai, I'm waiting for it to have like 10 chap unread, then I'll continue.

My favorite of all time is Love Hina & Mahou Sensei Negima! Ken Akamatsuuuuu <3

For some slice of life, I heard a lot of good about Aria/Aqua, Yotsuba& and Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

Imo anything by Inio Asano is god-tier. (Oyasumi Punpun, Solanin, some one-shots etc)

What do you mean by Psych?

I'd assume Psychological which I generally associate to mindfucks.

For some slice of life, I heard a lot of good about Aria/Aqua, Yotsuba& and Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

Imo anything by Inio Asano is god-tier. (Oyasumi Punpun, Solanin, some one-shots etc)

What do you mean by Psych?

I'd assume Psychological which I generally associate to mindfucks.

Yep, something like One outs or Liar Game.

Shokugeki no Soma, Kamisama no Iuttoori II, Darwin's Game, Apocalypse no Toride, Again!!, Antimagia, Arachnid, Akame ga Kill, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Barakamon, Last Game, Billy Bat, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (I don't read to aru majutsu index, coz the anime already passed the scanlated story), Dendrobates, To Love-Ru Darkness, Hinamatsuri, (Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha), Horimiya, Kimi no Iru Machi, Let's Lagoon, Kimi no Knife, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (I prefer the light novel though) and it's spinoff Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Toriko, Ouroboros, Rising x Rydeen, Yuureitou, Terra ForMars, Uwagaki, Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~, Shinsuki no Iron Maiden, Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri

That's my currently reading list (There still many that i haven't include), I found them interesting so i recommend it. LoL