What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Caught up wth Akame ga Kill, too impatient to wait for the anime.

It's awesome to read, Mein best girl <3

Also started reading GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) from where the anime left off because I wanted a better ending and it seems like that's what I'm getting. This series is always amusing.

Yeah the GTO manga is a bit better than the anime. Both are great anyways, Onizuka best teacher ever.

I don't know what to read and I'm in dire need of a manga, I prefer completed works if anyone has some suggestion. I like almost all genres. (I'd be reading at my mothers workplace so I'd prefer no ecchi if possible, so I don't have to switch tabs a lot :P)

I'm currently reading Kuzu no Honkai and I really like it (because it gives NTR this feeling)

Yeah the GTO manga is a bit better than the anime. Both are great anyways, Onizuka best teacher ever.

I don't know what to read and I'm in dire need of a manga, I prefer completed works if anyone has some suggestion. I like almost all genres. (I'd be reading at my mothers workplace so I'd prefer no ecchi if possible, so I don't have to switch tabs a lot :P)

I see that you still have to read Watashitashi no Shiawase na Jinkan. I recommend you to read it, because it's a beautiful story about a man and a woman who realize the value of time.

I take back what I said about Solanin being less depressing than Punpun, many feels where to be had starting from the end of volume 1. ;_;   Very good work from Inio Asano once again, probably my favorite manga artist or tied with Urasawa maybe.

The first volume of Taiyou Matsumoto's Sunny turned out to be pretty interesting as well, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. 

I also finished reading K-On College and K-On High School by Kakifly, which turned out more entertaining than I expected.  It was kinda cool seeing the story continue after then end of the anime, but it was mostly a nice, funny and relaxing read that made me smile much like the anime.  It convinced me it might be worth reading the main manga series after all.

I also decided to catch up on Berserk, but first I wanted to reread starting from where the movies ended since I had stopped reading around the release of volume 28 which was a while back and I feel I don't remember enough.

I rarely read online scans, but I also started Inio Asano's latest manga series, Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction.  Looking good so far.  I've also been kinda interested in starting Cesare by Fuyumi Souryo.  I'm also still waiting on my copy of the french edition of "No Longer Human" by Usamaru Furuya to ship from Amazon but it seems backordered.

Kangoku Gakuen. I seriously love Manga like this that have some hilarious facial expressions. I read all the translated chapters in one go :P and I heard its getting animated as well.

And these days they're updating it like crazy, so I'm happy with reading the hilarious developments more often.

I'm reading this too: Shikeisyu 042. It's really awesome D:

Tajima Ryohei, aka Shikeisyu 042 is sentenced to death for murdering 7 men. However government is planning on abolishing death sentence for good. In order to accomplish this Ryohei must prove that ex criminals like him can live within the society. During the 3 years he lives ouside the prison, he will meet more than 1,000 people, clean restrooms, plant flowers and define the value of human life and kindness. 

Caught up on Ansatsu Kyoshitsu.

Pretty fun manga, i don't regret starting it.

Although it's going to fall in the endless Shounen Jump series category.

But hey it's fun and it's weekly so no problem.

Going to pick up Sora no Otoshimono tonight and hopefully finish it in a couple days.

I've been a little slow with this one for a while, but I've started appreciating TWGOK a lot more. Keima's awesome and easy to relate with in some ways, and Elsie's adorable! :3 Couple heroines I wasn't too interested in, but the heroines are pretty nice. I've read up to chapter 49 so far, and the book reader's my current favorite. 2nd favorite is the teacher. I'm sure you can imagine why, but I can't remember any of their names! ;^^

Edit: After finishing chapter 53, my opinion has shifted to kouhai heroine being favorite. She was so deredere! <3

sqGGkV2.png

So I started reading the Grisaia no Kaijitsu manga, and honestly did not expect them to even add in that h scene lol. Better for me.

I read the raw chapters up to 15 I think and they're actually doing all the routes by the order of Amane>Michiru>Sachi>Makina>Yumiko. Amane and Michiru's route seems to have a good ending in the manga as far as I can confirm.

Gekkan Shoujo's latest chapter focuses on more new supporting casts. I thought it'd be confusing at first, but it's absolutely hilarious, this new Ryounosuke guy. He has the same misunderstandings Waka has, but he's slightly more pretentious... until Nozaki shows him how big he is. Calling Sakura a badger +1.

Although Akame Ga Kill stays as the most entertaining on my list Ajin seems like the most interesting Manga I've read this year thus far. This manga is guaranteed to be picked up by a high quality anime company or at least deserves it. The quality in writing easily rivals Tokyo Ghoul.