Otomege with eroscenes

WinterfuryZX

I'm quite curious on how sex scenes are handled in those games. So I'm looking for an otomege with the following characteristics:

-decent plot (maybe an utsuge or ... well... anything worth reading )

-no BL (there's already Togainu no chi in my "to read" list)

-Japanese or Korean (no OELVN)

-Translated (or at least with a translation in progress)

- eroscenes (aimed at girls)

I can't find anything even remotely decent...

I could not find a single decent looking  translated Otome game (that's not BL) with h-scenes.

I think The Second Reproduction has h-scenes (or at least the characters sleep together), but they're not the explicit kind so I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.

The only ones matching your criteria are mostly mobile games which, generally speaking, don't tend to be very good, but here's the list if you're still curious.

As a slight splinter but so I can understand this better, what does BL mean? It might help explain why there's such a high proportion on the filtered list posted that are exclusive to Android devices. (My acronym game isn't so good :vinty: )

BL = Boys Love (i.e yaoi)

Most translated otomege I've seen is usually yaoi oriented, hence why removing it from the search makes the list so short.

Seems there are quite a few more of these than I initially thought just mainly lacking translations most have translations beginning in chinese, russian, or spanish or trials in english. Other wise they are mainly Japanese until more females attempt to translate them. 

Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari

Sakuya (15+ translation started)

ljiwaru My Master

PersonA - Opera za no kaijin, (this one supposedly has a fan-translation in the works into english)

Koezaru wa Akai Hana

Under the Moon

Akazukin to Mayoi no Mori

Sanzen Sekai Yuugi

Riddle Garden

Tsuki no Hikari, Taiyou no Kage

Step - futari no kankei wa ippo zutsu 

Trick or Alice,

Royals - itoshi no ouji -sama

Gin no Kanmuri Ao no Namida

Queen of Darkness

Yume wo Mou Ichido

Jooubachi no Oubou

Butlers

Tsubasa no Oka no Hime

Cancel a Format

and there's about 4 pages of titles in total if you go to the link here

BL = Boys Love (i.e yaoi)

Most translated otomege I've seen is usually yaoi oriented, hence why removing it from the search makes the list so short.

While Aaeru for some reason put all the BL and Otome in the same section on our site (probably because they're both targeted at women) they actually mean different things. Otome-game is only used for games where you play a female characters with male love interests. BL is not a sub-part of otome, it's a different category entirely.

Also most Otome with sex scenes are generally regarded as pretty bad. There are a couple of titles that are supposed to be good though like Koezaru wa Akai Hana and Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari, none of them are translated however. :(