Why are Super Noodles hard to cook :(

LOL, obviously too much instant noodles is bad. ;P

yup .

I really wonder whether that was the cause lol (I presume this is appendicitis we talk about btw).

well 1month of instant noodles everyday , and 3or5times a day.. dunno but my friends tell me that.

i wanna that udon, give me that :angry: , :P

There's this thing I like to make when friends come over.

Basically it's meatballs with Swedish sauce served on top of egg noodles, and sprinkled with peas.

People really seem to like it.

It's one of those things where I have to leave the meatballs simmering in the sauce with some onions and sliced mushroom for a long time, until the meatballs get really tender.

Chewy meatballs work great with speghetti but not with this, with this you almost want 'em to fall apart.

There's this thing I like to make when friends come over.

Basically it's meatballs with Swedish sauce served on top of egg noodles, and sprinkled with peas.

People really seem to like it.

It's one of those things where I have to leave the meatballs simmering in the sauce with some onions and sliced mushroom for a long time, until the meatballs get really tender.

Chewy meatballs work great with speghetti but not with this, with this you almost want 'em to fall apart.

That sounds really good, you should make some and share with us.

OK Swedish people, just because it's called "Swedish sauce" in the USA, I have no idea if it's actually from Sweden. Any more than I know that the French toast I eat actually comes from France.

Come to think of it, it does seem a bit odd that Sweden would only have one sauce, for the whole country... :-)

Anyway it's basically a beef gravy, with other stuff like cream of mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and sour cream, mixed into it.

Does that sound Swedish to you?

Today I found an incredibly expansive ramen shop on my city. I ate there. It was awful, they served me this:

http://www.google.com.br/imgres?um=1&sa=N&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=499&tbm=isch&tbnid=VSl5gpql_oVJiM:&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cup_Noodles&docid=cKrei1Qns-ZI4M&imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Cup-Noodles-2.jpg/200px-Cup-Noodles-2.jpg&w=200&h=236&ei=0fysUZLsIYjg8wSryoCADg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=4710&page=1&tbnh=185&tbnw=155&start=0&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=115&ty=205

for about 20 reais, in a different cup though. I can buy it buy it for 2 in the supermarket. it was incredibly disappointing. They told me it was not instant noodles, but it had the same taste. Such a sorrow :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...