I am searching but I don't know what

visualnovelfan

I just finished playing Symphonic Rain. And now I feel like reading or playing a new Visual novel.

But I don't know what kind of Visual novel I am currently searching for. I suppose the melancholy atmosphere in Symphonic Rain affected me.

I suppose maybe for a Visual novel that puts conflict outside of main character's inner conflict. Or at least story, where inner conflict is not the only one. And that a story is not focused only on romance, I don't mind if it is present.

I guess something with great plot. With smart protagonist. Not mecha. With good music. Probably with action, hopefully battle of wits.

I already played G Senjou no Maou, Sharin no Kuni, Ever17, Fate Stay Night, Griasia no Kajitsu.

I apologize for my style of writing. Especially if I sound depressed or tired.

I hope for a great and serious story.

I just finished playing Symphonic Rain. And now I feel like reading or playing a new Visual novel.

But I don't know what kind of Visual novel I am currently searching for. I suppose the melancholy atmosphere in Symphonic Rain affected me.

I suppose maybe for a Visual novel that puts conflict outside of main character's inner conflict. Or at least story, where inner conflict is not the only one. And that a story is not focused only on romance, I don't mind if it is present.

I guess something with great plot. With smart protagonist. Not mecha. With good music. Probably with action, hopefully battle of wits.

I already played G Senjou no Maou, Sharin no Kuni, Ever17, Fate Stay Night, Griasia no Kajitsu.

I apologize for my style of writing. Especially if I sound depressed or tired.

I hope for a great and serious story.

Plz say you haven't read Steins;Gate in that list of already playeds of yours so you can play it ^_^

Comyu fits your request pretty well. It has action, tons of non-main character centric conflicts and a dark and deep story. Only possible drawback from your perspective is that it has ... not mecha, but well, the action has some aspects that can be considered mecha-like in a way. I still think you'd like it.

Phantom of Inferno also fits all of your criteria perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...