1. 1. Characters

• Fal
    • Lise
    • Phorni
    • Torta
    • Ari
    • Ms. Cordell

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, just finished the route which was Falsita and I have to say I am disillusioned. I go I thinking that the it simple visual novel about music and would get all sappy before the end, but I was not expecting what happened in her story.

She goes from perfect innocent girl to straight up manipulative bitch with out of nowhere. Oh, and for the good ending she does not even change, she is still a flat out manipulative person when it over or at least that is the picture that I have drawn.

This I say I did not like the story so far it I just I did not see that coming. I mean afterwards the clues that they give make sense and all, but I had to go back read it over twice to make to analyze the scene. Though I sorta did not like how the route ended, leaving some unanswered but I think it was well written those far. Oh, and the bad ending I got failing the mini-game, I my opinion does not count as a bad ending since it ended at least on happy note.

i also don't like fal, my reasons might be childish, but whatever that doesn't change the fact that it bothers me.

I actually liked her route, it's not something you see everywhere, and they went with the risk of making people hate fal in order to make that route.

My hands are so full with Lise, i wouldn't mind if the other routes were horrible, even then i would like the game because of Lise

Well,

Fal's manipulation gets to a whole new level after you finish playing from Torta's perspective. Taking him to his hometown and letting him actually see Arietta is a very risky idea.

But Fal was such a realistic heroine. And I honestly don't think she did anything bad really.

Searching for your own happiness at the expenses of others is the way things always work and always will.

I got really happy to see a VN heroine who actually had this viewpoint, and besides awesome it was incredibly refreshing. It made me actually like her~

Fal is easily one of my all-time favorite VN heroines, and she definitely enters my top 10 (which is a real feat, seeing as how I played over 100 VNs already)

Oh, as I said early I don't hate her route I in fact loved and love both side of her character, she just caught me off guard since I was expecting the sappy ending for her but that is not what you get. Though I have to admit I did slightly dislike her change in personality, oh and now playing the other route I cannot look at her in the same light when she shows up. I keep seeing her as the spiteful manipulative bitch in all the things that she does, is kind of funny because her song kind of gives her away as well.

^ Please spoiler that, jesus. Well, I still think Torta is a bit more interesting than Fal, but I found Fal extremely refreshing.

She still makes demands and doesn't just submit to Chris, plus I used to think a lot like her about the whole "using" thing (I've likely mellowed out somewhat now, or reached some form of pleasant acceptance). Going completely deredere all over isn't going to be healthy in a relationship longterm anyway. It's one of the most mature and interesting endings I've seen in a vn.

For the record, Symphonic Rain only ever gets more brutal. It's definitely thee most emotionally destructive thing translated.

How so? Symphonic Rain was touching, but I never thought of it as emotionally destructive.

I found everything that happened in all of the routes incredibly refreshing. It was like "This!!!!!!! They should make more VNs like this!"

Because I had just read Umineko before playing SR, I actually started doubting

the existence of some characters just for fun. And I actually discovered Torta's plot twist before it happened. I was so proud of myself~

Lise's plot twist was a bit too obvious though. It made me enjoy her route less than the others.

On Lise's route now and it slightly confusing since Fal's route got me thinking that I should make sure not pass judgment on character before the story is completely over. But from what I have seen, and well my ability to most of the time to see what is going to happen in a story, I would have to say this route is going to get depressing fast.

Oh, and I am still trying to figure out the instrument that the main character plays since the story only gives you small fact about it, and apparently it can play music from every type of instrument.

How so? Symphonic Rain was touching, but I never thought of it as emotionally destructive.

I found everything that happened in all of the routes incredibly refreshing. It was like "This!!!!!!! They should make more VNs like this!"

Because I had just read Umineko before playing SR, I actually started doubting

the existence of some characters just for fun. And I actually discovered Torta's plot twist before it happened. I was so proud of myself~

Lise's plot twist was a bit too obvious though. It made me enjoy her route less than the others.

I don't really see how anything in SR besides Phoni's ending is touching. lol

i didn't find phorni's ending touching actually the whole thing was expected i knew what was going to happen before i started her route, i also expected the plot twist with Fal and with Lise, but i didn't expect Fal to be that extreme and the timing in Lise's route is flawless, the only one who got me was Torta, but even if her route is really good i think it could have been better

i didn't find phorni's ending touching actually the whole thing was expected i knew what was going to happen before i started her route, i also expected the plot twist with Fal and with Lise, but i didn't expect Fal to be that extreme and the timing in Lise's route is flawless, the only one who got me was Torta, but even if her route is really good i think it could have been better

Damn, the more people tell me about the more curious and worried about how the story is going to end as I go along, Sheesh. OH, and normally I am a really fast reader but with the story I have to take it slow especially after reading Fal's route. Oh, and Lise's route so far is pissing me off for obvious reason if you have read it before,...just Grrr.

I would kill her father flat out sticking that stick up his ass and out his throat, to put it quiet bluntly.

Just finished Lise's route and my I were watery when it was over. Loved this route though parts ticked me off and I am glad they ended it with good possibilities in future.

Still make me made that the father did not go to jail or anything.

i told you the timing is flawless, my tears appeared in the blink of an eye

i told you the timing is flawless, my tears appeared in the blink of an eye

Yeah, agree with you, and the funny things was the tears came from nowhere so it was surprising. I am not working on Torta's route which the recycled a lot of thing from the other route to make this one, or at least far.

Read Al Fine, and all shall be revealed

Just started reading and already my head is throbbing as I am putting the pieces together. The WTF button I my head is being pressed over and over again. I new there would be plot twist in the storyline from what I was told and from reading Fal's route but...man the pleasant atmosphere surrounding this VN just disappeared. I will now stop ranting and continue reading.

ok, I just finished Torta's route both ending. Um...I have to say the best ending was bitter sweet but I was mostly pleased with it. Though I whish they had given you better epilogues then what you get. Ok, now on to Phorni route which I think in already now what is going to happen from what I have read from the others.

ok, I just finished Torta's route both ending. Um...I have to say the best ending was bitter sweet but I was mostly pleased with it. Though I whish they had given you better epilogues then what you get. Ok, now on to Phorni route which I think in already now what is going to happen from what I have read from the others.

I guess you now know that putting Ari there as a choice is just ridiculous as she doesn't even appear in the VN in the first place...

But Phorni is incredibly cute. Good luck with her ending.

I also like the way things are about epilogues. It's very open, so you can just think of whatever alternative you want.

I guess you now know that putting Ari there as a choice is just ridiculous as she doesn't even appear in the VN in the first place...

But Phorni is incredibly cute. Good luck with her ending.

I also like the way things are about epilogues. It's very open, so you can just think of whatever alternative you want.

Well I am still reading, and as for the epilogues I partial agree with you put I like a little more to g then with what they gave me. Oh, Phorni routs is really obvious as since i have read the other routes as to what is going to happen or at least what i think is going to happen.

Alright!, just finished Phorni's route and it ended as expected, I love the ending even cried a little but it was a good ending. So, I is finished with the VN, well mostly still have one bad end and a few SGs to get but for the most part done. Over all love this VN, I don't not no why but all the small VN like this that I have read I have loved a lot, I guess is quality over quantity. I loved all the plot twist that the through in most of which caught me off guard, which was surprising to me since I am usually good at picking up on those. For favorite character I am tied between Fal and Torta who routes and the characters themselves I loved, though Fal's route was a bit iffy. The other routes were all good it is just Lise's was ticked me off a little with how it ended, I would love to see a fan disc for this but of course I doubt there will be seeing as how small this game was. I am please with this game and now having the depressing feeling I always get when I finish reading I will no move on to the next VN on my list.

Did someone say Symphonic Rain?

My favorite characters would be Ari, Phorni and Fal. But I have to admit that listening to Lyceenne gives me a lot of feels.

Ok, if you've finished the game you know that Ari and Phorni is one. When I remember Ari I always remember her face with Phorni's voice. I guess that reason why I love the character is because of the fact that she's with Chris all through out and is willing to give him up. I did not even see/remember her saying something about being loyal to Ari/her. Dunno, I guess I just feel loved as I read through the story.

About Fal, the reason I love her is because she shows you the imperfection of a heroine/human/woman. I find her route quite realistic and interesting. If you think about it, I think the words Fal said in the end make sense especially when you consider where she came from.

For me I think Symphonic Rain is one of the translated VNs that is definitely worth the read, same with ef.

Edit: Why Ms. Cordell. LOL. And no multiple votes? :'<