A Massive Update + Thank You (OriginalRen)

OriginalRen

So, I honestly don't even know where to begin with this post or how to structure it effectively. I've given so many thank you messages to all sorts of Fuwanovel members that it hardly seems like this will be any different. Still, I feel like I need to write something because even to this day I don't think a lot of people understand how thankful I am for all of the patience and amazing people on and around this website.

Truth be told, I am a pretty lazy person when it comes to keeping a lot of my obligations for the site of Fuwanovel. Maybe that's why a lot of people gave up on the games I was running awhile back. Dealing with stress is hard to deal with because a lot of promises were broken when I started piling up a lot of shipments for giveaways that I wanted to get done a lot earlier in the year. Does my personal life and figurine collecting play a major role in that? Of course it does, but it's not like I was trying to do that from the get go - I genuinely do feed off other people's happiness, and it has and always will be my intention to make members of this site (both old and new) happy.

Still, all of you stuck by me in the end, and to this day you still accept me as a highly regarded member of this site. It feels selfish really. Is it fair to let people think so highly of me in certain instances? Not everyone likes me and my attitude, but even through all of the fooling around and trolling I do with long time veterans of this site, I still love a lot of these people like family. So with that said, I wanted a way to thank all of you once again for always sticking by my during my time of need and for always, always supporting me.

For those of you wondering what is up, I have decided to leave Japan and end my job a little earlier than anticipated in order to pursue further education (in October to be exact). In addition, being near my family during a certain time is also something I really want to be doing. Because of that, I thought it would be a good chance to say thank you. So here it is, a list to all of those I cannot thank enough on and around this website. Thanks again Fuwanovel.

If your name is not on this list, please don't get the wrong idea. There is no particular order for this list; I just wrote names as they came to my head.

Nosebleed:

Spoiler

There isn't anything that needs to be said to you Nosebleed. It isn't a joke when I say that it has been a blast this last year with you. You are 1 of my best friends, and it has been a pleasure meeting on the internet. Ever since I started talking to you more on the TeamSpeak, you stuck around until this very day. From all of the trolling we did on the website to all of the amazing people we have had the pleasure of meeting, the honest truth is that if I hadn't met you, I don't know if things would be the way they are now. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me as a friend, from cheering me up when I needed it the most, to laughing about our lord and savior of Fuwanovel.

You are an amazing person and I wish you the very best in your college career. Don't ever give up on what you love the most, and continue being the you I will always love. I may joke about how you have shit taste in every show you have ever watched, but if it weren't for you, I would never be making the YouTube videos I do at times. Thanks for being so honest, and thanks so much for being my friend.

Down:

Spoiler

You're pretty bad when it comes to explaining how you feel huh? Still, you're a great person to hang around Down. Thanks for always being my parent and telling me it's time for bed, and thanks for always being around the TeamSpeak when I needed to be cheered up the most. You are an awesome friend, and I respect what you do. Best of luck in everything you do going forward, and no matter what happens, always praise Teekyu.

:Teeku:

KosakiFag:

Spoiler

You have always been around to support me in everything I do, and are someone who constantly seeks to find joy in the games I create on the website. Thank you for always being around Kosaki when I need cheering up the most, and thanks so much for following everything I do.

Eclipsed:

Spoiler

Honestly, I am going to assume that our lack of communication has to do with personal differences. You're a good person Eclipsed, and while it is a little sad we sort of parted ways as friends, you were always enthusiastic when it counted the most. Thanks so much for attending the

Love Live sleepover and for following all of the crazy shit I do on the site. Keep being you.

Flutterz:

Spoiler

You may be a troll, but you honestly have 1 of the sweetest hearts deep down. When I 1st met you, it was a lot of fun talking to you, and even to this day, I can't thank you enough for all of the times you have been there when I needed cheering up. You never missed a day when it came to wishing me something special, and that kind of gesture means the world to me.

You are a fantastic person Flutterz, and I hope we can stay friends for quite awhile longer.

Kaguya:

Spoiler

For what little it may be worth, thank you so much for always telling me that you enjoyed what it is I have done for this community. When I felt like leaving the site, you were always there to tell me otherwise, and for that I really want the chance to say thank you Kaguya. I appreciate it.

solidbatman:

Spoiler

I don't know what to say to you. You are a pretty damn cool person to always troll me back into a good mood, and honestly, thanks for it. Thank you for always being a cool friend when I needed it the most, and thanks for always cheering me up from a shitty day with your never ending sense of humor. You are a valued member of Fuwanovel in my book, even though you may leave the site for real someday. The truth is, it always helps to have a sort of rival to look up to you, and for that, you mean a lot as my friend. Don't stop being you. No matter where life takes you (even to another rage fest for a new job), know that I will always be around to joke around with you.

Thanks for being awesome man.

Ceris:

Spoiler

Like Nosebleed, you are a great friend Ceris. It always made me happy hearing about who you are and the joy my gifts brought you. Am I still salty about all the free shit you got? Of course! Still, you have a kind heart, and for that I want to say thanks so much for being my friend. I hope life takes you to the ends of the Earth, and I hope to catch up with you someday in the near future.

Zenophilious:

Spoiler

Zeno, you have always been an avid follower and supporter of what I do around Fuwanovel, so thank you so much for sticking around me and supporting what it is I do. I appreciate you being entertained by me, and I hope you stick around the site for as long as you can enjoy the members here. Thanks man.

Zakamutt:

Spoiler

We fight sometimes, but in the end I consider you a good friend of mine Zaka. After leaving Steve's TeamSpeak, you have always been around to provide me with a good laugh when I needed it the most, so thanks for that. The work you do for Fuwanovel is amazing man, so keep it up and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You do a great job, and I wanted you to know that the most.

nohman:

Spoiler

Thanks for always being such a nice person to me. I miss you in TeamSpeak, but I also know you're a man of many travels. Bill Murray waits for no one! Thanks so much for being such an awesome friend nohman. I really appreciate it.

Clephas:

Spoiler

When Mephisto and you signed into my TeamSpeak, it was always refreshing to hear about Japanese VNs. Your blogs are amazing, so keep writing what it is you enjoy the most man. Thanks for being chill, and thanks so much for talking to me about your life when you did.

Decay:

Spoiler

We rarely talk Decay, but I know that you are 1 of the few people to support some of the stuff I do for the site, so thanks so much. Seriously.

Tiagofvarela:

Spoiler

Tiago, thanks so much for being the kind of guy you are. I don't know if enough people tell you this, but you are a nice person at heart and I can see that. Thank you for always being a good listener when I needed to rant a little but in the TeamSpeak, and thanks so much for coming in when you do. I enjoyed trivia the other day with you! Drop by more often, okay?

Thanks again man.

Kendjin:

Spoiler

I miss you in the TeamSpeak man, but I also understand that life takes us in different directions. Thanks so much for providing me with your insanely awesome humor when I had the pleasure of speaking to you in chat. You are a very kind person Kendjin, so thank you for always supporting me in everything that I do with honestly and respect. Appreciate it.

Rooke:

Spoiler

I cannot say enough to you for all the times you messaged me on Skype and cheered me up. Thanks for being such an honest person and for supporting me in everything that I do. Seriously Rooke, it means more than words alone can express. Thank you so much for being such a kind person. Best of luck in everything that you do, and I look forward to talking to you in the future!

Emi:

Spoiler

Emi, I know I have constantly avoided sending you your amazing Nendoroid, and for that I really, really, really want to apologize. Everything you do for this site is incredible when you are around, and I thank you for always being so supportive of everything I do. I understand you are busy or away for certain reasons when it comes to my more recent things around the site, but I wanted to make sure I had the chance to say thank you for being such a kind person with a sense of trolling humor. I appreciate it.

Funyarinpa:

Spoiler

You made me into meme. Rude. Seriously though, thank you again so much for supporting me in everything that I have done.

Deep Blue:

Spoiler

As with a lot of other people, thanks so much for your support and for being there to listen to my stupid rants.

Satsuki:

Spoiler

Satsuki, thanks so much for enjoying some of the content I create for Fuwanovel and for following some of my YouTube content. I really appreciate it.

Kurisu-chan:

Spoiler

We may not understand each other most of the time, but I do appreciate it when you support me in everything that I do. Again, I am sorry for the delay of your prize, but I want you to know that it does mean something to me like all of the other people who have won something.

madvanced:

Spoiler

You sign into the TS on occasion, but you also support a lot of stuff I do. I wish you and Nosebleed the best in college. Thanks for everything you have done so far, both for me and the site as a whole.

Monmon:

Spoiler

Trivia genius. Thanks so much for always participating in my forum's games and for being such a patient person when it comes to certain things. I appreciate all of the support and hope that even if you do leave the site, you will continue pursuing your dreams no matter what. Thanks for everything Monmon.

Nayleen:

Spoiler

Holy hell, Nayleen what can I even say about you? You created the TS with me, and without you, I can't even begin to describe how lonely I would be on Skype. Thanks for absolutely everything you have done and continue to do for this site. Thanks for being such a cool friend and for talking to me about your life and letting me know how everything is going. I love listening to your stories and am very glad I got the chance to get to know you as a friend. I hope you are currently enjoying America, because I sure as hell would be having the time of my life over there.

Thanks again for being a great friend Nayleen. It means a lot.

Nyancha:

Spoiler

Miss you in the TeamSpeak. Seriously though, thanks for being such a cool person the times you were around and for putting up with half the shit we talked about at times, especially me. That day you became a meme in TeamSpeak when we all changed our names was fun. Again, thanks Nyancha for all the support.

Mr. Meogii:

Spoiler

The 2nd podcast episode guest for the community episodes! Thanks so much for always offering a helping hand in everything I have ever done. You are a cool person to hang around, so please keep doing what it is you do in life.

InvertMouse:

Spoiler

Mouse, you crazy cat you! Do you see what I did there? Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into this community and for all the hard work you put into those amazing games of yours. Keep pursuing the stuff you enjoy the most, and keep pumping out more amazing games. I promise to feature you on my YouTube channel more in the future! I still have all of those games to finish after all.

Seriously though, thanks for being such an awesome creator and for always, always supporting me in everything I do.

Life:

Spoiler

You still have the

Little Buster's avatar you made for the group I originally formed. Dedication. Thanks so much for all the support.

Tyrael:

Spoiler

Even though you said you didn't care about me being in a slump, I still think you're a kind person Tyrael. I hope you aren't going too wild with that copy of

Clannad okay? Thanks again for all the patience and support.

Lewycool:

Spoiler

I always enjoyed the British to American English rants you and I always had. Thanks for always supporting me (even though you probably don't

:P) and for always giving me a good chuckle with your impression of this video:

krill:

Spoiler

Thanks so much for everything you do krill! You are an awesome person and I hope your yandere tendencies don't frighten too many people away.

:)

HMN:

Spoiler

HMN! Thanks for all the support and memes you follow. Thanks for being so patient with me and for always being active on and around the site. Best of luck in everything you do.

maki~chan:

Spoiler

Seriously, maki~chan you are the sweetest person I know. You have such a kind heart and I can't describe how much that means to so many people. Thank you so, so, so much for following my YouTube channel and for always being a great friend. I hope your Maki figure means the world to you, and I hope I get the chance to talk to you again on the site or TeamSpeak someday.

Thanks again!

GetterEmperor:

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/SUMRQNr.png

Love you man.

arakura:

Spoiler

I remember when I 1st met you, you got my Skype name and opened to me as a complete stranger, telling me that you and I were alike and that if I ever needed someone to talk to you, you were there to listen. I look back on that moment and realize I never thanked you for that warm invite as a friend. Thanks arakura, for everything so far.

FruitPunchSamurai:

Spoiler

Punch, you monster you. Thanks for always being a part of the stuff I do on Fuwanovel. Keep being you buddy.

Chewy:

Spoiler

As with the rest of the motley crew on Fuwanovel and the Skype group, thanks for being so supportive of everything I do. I appreciate it.

Kenshin_sama:

Spoiler

Thanks for all the support. As with everyone else, I wish you the best of luck in everything you. Thanks again for always following my threads and for keeping up to date on all of the crazy shit I do.

Zalor:

Spoiler

Your video about the

Fire Emblem series was hilarious. Thanks for being such a long standing member of the site Zalor.

SoulJustIn:

Spoiler

Justin! Thanks for joining my activities and avatar groups. You are relatively new to the community in terms of when I got to meet you, but I really do appreciate all of the continued support on your end. Best of luck in everything you do!

Rose:

Spoiler

I can't even write a long message for you, because I will see you in McDonald's heaven. I really want to apologize for not sending your VN out a lot sooner from your giveaway; I really don't have an excuse for that. Still, thank you Rose for always supporting me and for always being a part of this community. The memories I share with you are awesome, and you are a good person to hang around. Thanks again buddy.

LinovaA:

Spoiler

Thanks so much Linova for all of the support. When I have always been down, you've always been there to cheer me up in some way or another, so thank you so much. I really look forward to sending your package at some point, so let's get that sorted soon okay?

:P

Narcosis:

Spoiler

Ass is nice. You know what's up. Thanks for being a part of the TS crew buddy. I will always remember you as IceD.

zoom909:

Spoiler

If you ever read this message, I want you to know that I respect you zoom909 for all that you do. Thanks for being so awesome and for doing the

Nursery Rhyme live TL during the time we did it. I hope to see you again sometime in the future!

Bolverk:

Spoiler

You like asses. I like asses. You watch my streams and are always supporting what I do in the community. Thanks so much for everything Bolverk, I appreciate your patience and love for female asses.

Kiriririri:

Spoiler

Like arakura, you are a always willing to offer a helping hand when I am feeling down. Thanks for always being there to listen to my stupidity, and thanks for following all of the junk I do on the site. I wish you the best in everything you pursue and look forward to talking more in the future.

SieghartXx:

Spoiler

You always made my signatures, and for that, I owe you a giant thank you you Sieghart. Thanks so much for it all!

Cyrillej1:

Spoiler

Cyrille, I cannot thank you enough for always going out of your way for a complete stranger like myself. It means so much to me for always being there to listen to me about how I am feeling, and for that reason, I appreciate it. I hope

Clannad is awesome, and I hope you continue being a part of this awesome community for a long time in the future. Best of luck in everything, and I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

sirjabberwock:

Spoiler

Thanks for always supporting my games when you did. As a murderer, you had some very interesting scenarios to present! Again, thanks so much for being so supportive man.

suikashoujo:

Spoiler

Well, here we are. I would like you to note how much I control you now that half your room is filled with my Key shit. You may be alpha suika, but you will never be as alpha as me. On a serious note, thank you suika for all of the kind words and for being so honest with me about who you are. You are a pleasure to talk to, and while it saddens me that you still don't sign into the TS as much, it is always fun talking to you when I can.

Keep being you, and don't ever think you a stranger to the TS. Enjoy college, and always pursue your dreams. See you in the future!

kyrt:

Spoiler

I never thank you enough for being around the TS and for always volunteering when I need it most. You support my games, and are always a fun person to chat with. Thanks kyrt, for everything.

cryofrzd:

Spoiler

Your recent signings into the TeamSpeak have been quite entertaining. Thanks for stopping by when you do. Hope to see you more in the future.

The Major:

Spoiler

Major. Seriously, stop being so awesome. You have done so much for me as a person, and I hope you realize that it never goes unnoticed by me in any way, shape, or form. Thank you for always helping me with my projects, for providing high quality pizza loving dank memes, and for always just being an overall cool guy. I am so glad I got to be your friend. You have stuck by me since the very beginning of Pulltop, and for that, I want to let you know that it means the world to me.

Keep being you and never change. I look forward to talking more in the future.

astro:

Spoiler

You will probably never read this astro, so I'll keep it short. Thank you for being a great friend both around and outside of the site. I look forward to meeting up someday. Love you buddy.

Fiddle:

Spoiler

You ass lover you. Thanks for always dealing with my crazy Hinata antics. You're a good friend and an awesome person to chat with. Thanks for supporting me and for always following my crazy streams. Love ya man.

Keisuke:

Spoiler

Hinata patch. You are trash. I love you.

Tenkuru:

Spoiler

Tenkuru, you have always been supportive of everything I do, and for that, thank you very much. I appreciate all of the kind words you give me when I am feeling down. Keep being you, and don't change.

CLuBLioN:

Spoiler

I don't know if you sign in anymore, but thanks for all the support, the TS fun, and for always being there to chat with. The

Love Live sleepover was awesome with you around, so thanks for being so bad at drawing on a computer. :scottsune:

Seriously though, I wish you all the best man. Come back someday!

Ryechu:

Spoiler

You're a pervert. Thanks for all the extra support the past few months. Hang out in TS more, okay?

babiker:

Spoiler

Another avid supporter. I don't talk to you much anymore, but whatever you are currently doing these days, I wish you the best. Thanks for always being a part of my games and for the awesome interview in your podcast.

Turnip Sensei:

Spoiler

Haven't had the chance to talk to you as much, but thanks for always following my games and for being so supportive.

Chronopolis:

Spoiler

Thanks for being on that podcast episode! You and I should chat more often, so sign into the TS more.

Helvetica Standard:

Spoiler

Your guides are incredible. Someday, that interview! Thanks for all the support.

cloudy12:

Spoiler

My goodness, you and maki~chan are such sweethearts. Thanks so much for being so patient with me when it comes to your orders, and thanks so much for all the support. I appreciate it a lot.

Diamon:

Spoiler

Keep up that lovely game of yours! Looking forward to it!

Kawasumi:

Spoiler

Sign into TS more! Thanks for all the support man.

jeftai:

Spoiler

I hate you, but I also respect you.

Kancolle is the shit. Get better taste in fleet girls. :illya:

And everyone else:

Spoiler

Seriously, thank you so much for everything that you guys do and for all the people that support me. It means so much to say thank you Fuwanovel over and over again. While I may be leaving Japan, I will once again return, in in that time, I hope to always provide this site with content and material that puts a smile on everyone's face.

And with that, thank you again Fuwanovel. Thank you for being so patient with me as a member, for putting up with all the negative shit I carry, and above all, for being a place I always love coming to even in the worst of times. I love you all, and I won't ever stop saying that.

See you in the future!

Finally...

To all of you, to every single member of Fuwanovel, I want you to know that no matter where life takes you, remember this: Fuwanovel is, and will always be, your home. I, along with many other people, am always here to support you in your dreams and hope that life takes you to stars.

Thank you so much for everything.

Tiagofvarela:

Tiago, thanks so much for being the kind of guy you are. I don't know if enough people tell you this, but you are a nice person at heart and I can see that. Thank you for always being a good listener when I needed to rant a little but in the TeamSpeak, and thanks so much for coming in when you do. I enjoyed trivia the other day with you! Drop by more often, okay?

Thanks again man.

Life:

You still have the

Little Buster's avatar you made for the group I originally formed. Dedication. Thanks so much for all the support.

Oi, stop ruining my image.

But I do question your definition of a 'good listener'. You might have confused it for smartarse who nitpicks and comments on every single thing you say.

...In a sense that could possibly be true, I guess. I always make sure to let people finish, assuming they don't try to punch me in the face midway through their stories.

Also, all this talk about Life reminded me of a fun fact. Did you know that if Life's avatar weren't Mio Nishizono, that would be the avatar I'd be using on Fuwanovel? As it was already taken, I ended up settling for Edgeworth.

Thank god I'm near the top of the list, no way was I going to read half of it before getting to myself. :makina:

I was sad to see the TS gone, and kept trying to enter it for days hoping it was just temporarily down.

Yeah... gone... 

change the address to ts3.fuwanovel.net

Thanks for being awesome, Ren! :D

I genuinely appreciate everything you do here at Fuwanovel. You have passion like no other here, so... yeah, thanks! XD

Yeah, I've been meaning to send you a PM about the stuff but I've just been super busy lately. Luckily my Grant for the job I was working is now done with, so I can actually put some time into the growing list of things I need to finish up.

:P

Zenophilious:

Zeno, you have always been an avid follower and supporter of what I do around Fuwanovel, so thank you so much for sticking around me and supporting what it is I do. I appreciate you being entertained by me, and I hope you stick around the site for as long as you can enjoy the members here. Thanks man.

Wish I'd seen more of your streams, though.  I always miss 99/100ths of them because I wake up and they're already over :(  PST problems...

Keep on keepin' on, Ren.  o7