What is your favorite Tag on VNDB?

Codesterz

Had to look up some tags, I normally only notice the really silly tags (Bald Protagonist lol), never really use them to find something I DO want. Instead I filter the ones I don't want.

A few tags I like:

Multiple Protagonists

Mystery

Linear Plot

Death of Protagonist (actually death of anyone.., I love it when a writer kills off all the characters but if especially the main protagonist dies in the end its almost always a plus to me. Too bad it almost never happens and too bad you can't really sort on this before playing the game..)

Pragmatic Protagonist (obvious reasons: same as Codesterz)

Hard Science Fiction

Mindscrew

Incest

-Love me some "extra" familiar actions among family members and not just the traditional sis-brocon that is the most popular. I like me some mama-son, dad-daughter, uncle-niece, and so on. Standard desclaimer: I have no desire to bang any of my family members I just like the forbidden romance aspect.

Impregnation/Pregnancy

-I find it a bit strange that this isn't more common in visual novels. Am I weird for having the desire to see the logical results of having a rigorous buggering with your waifu? I mean it's the evolutionary point for the desire to have sex and you don't even have to pay childcare in visual novels. 

MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU

PLAY IT

MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU MAMANKYOUSHITSU

PLAY IT

Dude I've already played that a dozen times, I actually had to delete it from my computer because I started to have trouble urinating because of the number of times I wanked off to Mamankyoushitsu.