What is your favorite Tag on VNDB?

Codesterz

I've been seeing a fair amount of favorite based topics and decided to start one of my own. As most of you should know VNDB has a great tag system that makes it very easy to find VNs with whatever you're looking for. I'd like to hear what some of your favorite tags are and why. Some of my favorites are...

Life and Death Drama

-I like knowing that not all characters are safe from death. Typically when a VN has this tag I know that I'm not gonna get some happy go lucky carefree moege, which is a big plus for me not that I hate moege VNs. Sadly there doesn't seem to be a lot of VNs that have this tag nowadays. Only 13 VNs came out in 2014 with this tag which is a massive disappointment.

Incest

-Firstly I will say I do have 2 younger sisters, but I have no interest in engaging in such activities with this. One of the things I like about this tag is a gives a different kind of drama than a typical romance story. Commonly the characters have to try and hide their relationship and should they be found have to try and find a way to deal with it. This creates some enjoyable moments as the 2 characters try to maintain relationships with themselves and others.

Loli Heroine

-This is more of a fetish in my case what can I say they are just to damn kawaii.

Pragmatic Protagonist

-I love having main characters like this. Anime, VNs, Manga, and such have become over saturated with idiotic and incompetent main characters. I like main characters that are smart, capable, and a bit cold at least in the beginning. Pragmatic character tend to change throughout the course of a VN and become a bit more caring which is nice to see. I don't know about you guys but I love me some character development.

Battle of Wits

-Sadly this tag is very rarely seen anymore. Only 3 VNs in 2014 came out with this tag. I really enjoy seeing 2 capable characters battle it out witch each using their brains and not their bronze. Animes such as Death Note and Code Geass have shown that this tag has a lot of mainstream appeal which really disippoints me that we don't see many VNs using this.

Trapped

-I think this tag becomes even better when paired up with life and death drama. I enjoy reading about 2 or more characters being trapped in one way or another and they have to try work together to escape. Obviously working together rarely works out well which results and some very fun situations.

Thriller

-Once again a tag I don't see much of, though based on VNDBs listing it seems more of this genre is being made this year than last. I hope this trend continues as who doesn't like getting thrilled? I enjoy being excited and constantly wondering what will happen next and thrillers do this the best.

Incest

-Love me some "extra" familiar actions among family members and not just the traditional sis-brocon that is the most popular. I like me some mama-son, dad-daughter, uncle-niece, and so on. Standard desclaimer: I have no desire to bang any of my family members I just like the forbidden romance aspect.

Gameplay Tag

-There is something more satisfying wanking to a hscene if you had to plunge to the 9th level of a dungeon or conquer a nation to access it.

Impregnation/Pregnancy

-I find it a bit strange that this isn't more common in visual novels. Am I weird for having the desire to see the logical results of having a rigorous buggering with your waifu? I mean it's the evolutionary point for the desire to have sex and you don't even have to pay childcare in visual novels. 

Netori

-Probably has something to do with my pillaging/raping Hun DNA.

@Soulless Watcher

Forbidden romance is enjoyable to read :D

Gameplay is always nice gets my gamer side all riled up. Sounds like you're a fan of the rance games.

I was actually debating with myself to add pregnancy but I didn't want to have a bunch fetish

Can't agree with last tag though, but that's just me and not liking to see relationships end

@LinovaA

I am liking you're list a lot of good stuff. Wish there were more utsuge and nakige VNs translated into english.

@sanahtlig

Nice list would be nice to see more sim VNs there are just so few of them and even fewer in english. I'm surprised by how many people seem to like netorare. I guess there is a reason they are so common. Still don't care for it though.

@Soulless Watcher

Forbidden romance is enjoyable to read :D

Gameplay is always nice gets my gamer side all riled up. Sounds like you're a fan of the rance games.

I was actually debating with myself to add pregnancy but I didn't want to have a bunch fetish

Can't agree with last tag though, but that's just me and not liking to see relationships end

@LinovaA

I am liking you're list a lot of good stuff. Wish there were more utsuge and nakige VNs translated into english.

@sanahtlig

Nice list would be nice to see more sim VNs there are just so few of them and even fewer in english. I'm surprised by how many people seem to like netorare. I guess there is a reason they are so common. Still don't care for it though.

I was just trolling when I said Netorare.

@LinovaA

Glad you agree. :wafuu:

I just read them UnTL'd at this point, but it would definitely be nice if more were TL'd so more people could experience them.

I really do like my depressing subjects in my VNs. :wahaha:

Trap Protagonist - I like me a good trap. Also VO is a must. 
Blood-related Sister Heroine - Cause who doesn't like.  
Twin Tails - I like the hairstyle on my anime people. 
White Haired Heroine - ::
Built-in Flowchart

While I have no interest in yaoi by itself, but if it's a trap(preferably a shota) then I am all game. The only trap VN I have fully read though is Josou Kaikyou. Blood-related Sister Heroine is the best kind of incest IMO.