Site Work Tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I've got a whoppin' 16 hours blocked out for Fuwanovel work tomorrow. The morning will mostly be dedicated to back-end code work on the Reviews hub, and working (hopefully with maef for at least part of it) on the articles app. Other things I've got on the list: 

• Q2 site financial report
  • PMs backlog
  • LC reports 
  • Bugging Zaka
  • Sending nohman a LC reports schedule for the next month and a half
  • Sending Rooke jibes jokes
  • Front site work
  • Recruitment app
  • Fixing problems with the donation system
  • Jamming out hardcore to classic rock and Final Fantasy music (mostly VIII, VII, IX piano stuff, but also some of the Distant Worlds albums)
  • Kicking the bloody senators in their collective rear-end
  • I'll also try to make myself available on the chat app as well as on Skype.

tl;dr: Tay is going to be working on the site all day tomorrow, so please prepare for all hell to break loose. It is suggested that each community member prepare at least one 72-hour-emergency-kit full of food, flashlights, solar blankets, rage, sass, and panic. I'll be available to chat if you need some bad jokes.

Thanks!

- Tay

Chill guys. Likely had an emergency to deal with. Keep in mind he is in med school. 

There's usually a lack of perspective on the internet, nothing new there :P.

Oh btw, I heard a rumour that you were going to review Sakura Clicker for us good folk at Fuwanovel. I know I heard this rumour because I said it loudly, and I heard myself saying it loudly, and that definitely qualifies as "rumour heard." So when should we be expecting it? :)

There's usually a lack of perspective on the internet, nothing new there :P.

Oh btw, I heard a rumour that you were going to review Sakura Clicker for us good folk at Fuwanovel. I know I heard this rumour because I said it loudly, and I heard myself saying it loudly, and that definitely qualifies as "rumour heard." So when should we be expecting it? :)

I definitely heard that rumour too. From Rooke. Just now. Sakura Clicker review when?