Hi x)

Tiff xD

Well, I'll just give a general outline then, 'cause I have no experience with win8.

The game program has to be reverse engineered. The Japanese text has to be placed in ordinary text files.

Then you have to edit the text files and replace the Japanese text with English.

Finally, the text in these files has to be placed in a patch that can be loaded back into the game program.

It depends on the game. If you're lucky, somsone already has the utilities you need to edit the text.

If you're not lucky, the utilities do not exist yet, and someone has to make them...

hi Tiff

welcome

when u mean do translation u mean translate it yourself?

u have to determine which engine the game uses and then run the right tools on it on tlwiki.org

it's better to leave it to a hacker to do these things. (extract you the script etc)

you could use visual novel reader http://annot.me

it will be a good make-over until you find a hacker to take the scripts and plug them back into the game. because visualnovelreader requires no hacking, so it lets players play whatever you have already done. http://sakimichi.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/how-to-translate-visual-novels-without-hacking/

it's best to advertise what game you want to translate (on these forums or places like hongfire and NOT vndb) and hope someone will pick up