Hi Everyone! My name is Clint! :D

TheClintHennesy

Yeah. What the topic says. :D

I came upon here looking in a search for a community and get engaged more with Visual Novels.

I think it's an underrated medium- and I actually do like their format of storytelling.

Umm...

Yeah. I'm 21 years old- and I'm an artist. You can view more of my art stuff at TheClintHennesy.deviantart.com.

I think most of you guys are anime fans... my art isn't exactly anime, just to give a heads up.

I'm also here to have a look around other creators' works. That's all I guess... 

I'm a spazz... haha. xD

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Which VNs have you read? Do you have a favourite?

Actually, that's one of the reasons why I came here. xD

I have read maybe two visual novels like 3-4 years ago- though they were both like... original... english... visual novels? I think that was the term. lol

Basically, they weren't commercial and were free.

I've forgotten their title though. I came here to meet new people and find better visual novels to see how their direction is like. :D

Eyy welcome ^_^

Welcome~

Heyo again!

Hi again~

Hello and welcome!

Hiya~

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay~

Thank you everyone. :D I really like the friendly vibe the community is giving off so far. Really different from most other forums I've been in. haha

Though, I feel a bit out of place when it comes to art-related stuff since I'm not much of an anime guy.... but i mean, that's not a problem at all. xD

Still though. :D *waves happily*

Hello, Clint. Welcome aboard! Don't worry about your art being different than the "norm". Art by definition is creative, and creativity knows no bounds. If your work is interesting, people will enjoy it regardless of the form.

Since you're new to the VN scene, I highly suggest checking out some of the VNDB (Visual Novel Database) lists that people have so you can get some idea of what's popular and what has gotten good reviews. Many of the regulars have a "VNDB" link beneath their avatar that will take you to their personal list.