Jump to content

Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Yes, in Seiso's route you romance both personalities (although I'd say there's a focus on the "awakened" one).

We need the Ageha route, and the one about that other girl who has super bad luck. S had a secret "route" on her that just taunts about her getting an actual route later on in one of the A discs. Aaaaaaaah I want it @_@

You're talking about Takae right? yeah I'd love to have a route for her and Ageha, awakened Seiso does sound tempting too though :makina: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I really want A-3 because of Stacey and Lee routes.

Same. Hopefully:kosame:. I don't even mind if it takes a few years lol. Well once i'm done with the translated Vns [still have a lot 2 go]. i'll prob seriously start thinking of learning Japanese. Probably:holo:.

4 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

We need the Ageha route, and the one about that other girl who has super bad luck. S had a secret "route" on her that just taunts about her getting an actual route later on in one of the A discs. Aaaaaaaah I want it @_@

Takae right? Her real route is in A-5 isn't it. You got a long wait ahead of you man:sachi:. Stay strong!

 

PS:Translators thank you very much for your hard work, no pressure if you translate the rest or not, you guys have already done so much. Much gratitude!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

That last picture hurt. I like penguins, so having both together at the same time... that event was tough on me.

Mon-sama is the best. But I prefer the interaction Yamato and Mon-sama has in Azumi route to the one in her route. No romance is necessary...

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rilarion said:

Mon-sama is the best. But I prefer the interaction Yamato and Mon-sama has in Azumi route to the one in her route. No romance is necessary...

It's because of what I said. Mon's route lays the basics for what could be a great development for Yamato, but barely touches it. Azumi's route does touch on it a bit more, Yamato being more experienced, going up the ranks, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

It's because of what I said. Mon's route lays the basics for what could be a great development for Yamato, but barely touches it. Azumi's route does touch on it a bit more, Yamato being more experienced, going up the ranks, etc.

Yeah, I wonder If Lee and Stacy routes put any focus on his development as a super-butler.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rilarion said:

Yeah, I wonder If Lee and Stacy routes put any focus on his development as a super-butler.

I don't think so. If I remember correctly, they are focused on their past, rather than their future. So being in the servant army is gonna be more of a background context than anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

* Me waking up today * Well let's get into A-1 .. oh wait i finished it yesterday.. Oh i could play The witcher 3 on.. nevermind finished it a week ago ..umm.. i could watch some Game of thrones ..oh.. the season's finale is tomorrow  ..well my life is officially EMPTY.:vinty: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

真剣で私に恋しなさい!Aパッケージ版の
発売が、2016年10月21日に決定しました。

Packaged Version will be out on October 21st everyone~ :sachi:

Please also enjoy Minatosoft's 10th Anniversary celebration. http://www.minatosoft.com/10th_anniversary/ This will be ongoing, so be sure to visit this website every so often! 

Lastly: http://minatosoft.com/renew_1312/10th_anniversary/movie.html#movie

I most likely will not remind everyone about their specials and events unless you're on the discord chat, so please join it if you haven't already :makina:

As usual, please purchase the games if you are able.

Link to post
Share on other sites

discord chat?

 

Who's the one next to Momoyo (on the left of her) and Kuonji Shinra-sama, right above the logo?

Also, I started watching "They are my Noble Master" and WOW...AGEHA! That whole family acts the same lmao. And Shinra is like Momoyo, cute-liking wise, And she LOVES PANDAS!!!, just not as super powered. I watched Tsuyokiss also, more School SoL than anything, but the characters feel a bit off from the Majikoi world, while KimiAruji fits right in...also makes me want to play the VN

Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot believe i missed the translation release on this.

 

Thank god Azumi was in the first since I was dying to play her first and i gotta say Yamato was fucking commited as hell to her to wait that long. I really really liked the route and to see some of them grow up etc.

The old guy in Azumi's village was hilarious with all his sex jokes about her being old and shit. but how old exactly was she ahead of Yamato? Like 12 years?

 

The other 2 routes.... eh I haven't read them yet, Sayaka is a side charater don't really care about and other well I should get to hers today but didn't care much about her either.

 

The second most I was looking forward to was Mon-sama, i looked on ex and found the cg for the other games and glad to see her grown up although wish i could have seen a non h version of her grown up though.

 

I will be waiting for a-2 translation if it is being worked on.

 

 

also one more thing, maybe i missed it somewhere but wtf were they talking about when the kuki's keep mentioning "Us"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justin579 said:

I cannot believe i missed the translation release on this.

Thank god Azumi was in the first since I was dying to play her first and i gotta say Yamato was fucking commited as hell to her to wait that long. I really really liked the route and to see some of them grow up etc.

The old guy in Azumi's village was hilarious with all his sex jokes about her being old and shit. but how old exactly was she ahead of Yamato? Like 12 years?

The other 2 routes.... eh I haven't read them yet, Sayaka is a side charater don't really care about and other well I should get to hers today but didn't care much about her either.

The second most I was looking forward to was Mon-sama, i looked on ex and found the cg for the other games and glad to see her grown up although wish i could have seen a non h version of her grown up though.

I will be waiting for a-2 translation if it is being worked on.

also one more thing, maybe i missed it somewhere but wtf were they talking about when the kuki's keep mentioning "Us"?

Yes, roughly 12 years. Azumi being 29. Besides her own route of course.

Please refrain from posting spoilers from now on (The Mon-sama spoiler you posted). 

In terms of Nobles, they will be speaking in third person when they are referring to certain specifics such as themselves. That's just how it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TsukiBaka said:

Yes, roughly 12 years. Azumi being 29. Besides her own route of course.

Please refrain from posting spoilers from now on (The Mon-sama spoiler you posted). 

In terms of Nobles, they will be speaking in third person when they are referring to certain specifics such as themselves. That's just how it is.

That is what i thought but i don't remember them mentioning it in previous games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nazim10 said:

Really? It was mentioned several times, that the Kuki family is one of the most powerful families in Japan (in universe,  cours)

NO shit really? I thought kuki was something new that just came out in this game....... mb.....

I was talking about the word "Us" and why "U" was capitalized and why it was used in every other sentence.

 

Also the game would of been so much better if this happened.

 

If there was a bad end sex  scene or some more to the bath scene with saki. I was dying for at least a bj with his mom. I mean come on all the no choices were the same I don't see the point?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Justin579 said:

I just thought, what is Minato soft going to do since their cash cow is gone? The shit they are making now is just all ages crap. 

 

Maybe we can see a new one where they are all in their 30-40's.

I hope you realized Minatosoft is still not done releasing Majikoi content yet (A package coming in October). And they will always be selling Merchandise at events.

Shokomeza isn't crap so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

I hope you realized Minatosoft is still not done releasing Majikoi content yet (A package coming in October). And they will always be selling Merchandise at events.

Shokomeza isn't crap so.

Doesn't sound like a reliable source, if the games themselves stop. It'll work for a while, as fans get merchandise. But with the franchise being finished... people will have bought enough sooner than later, and there'll hardly be new fans, I'd say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rilarion said:

Making Majikoi All ages is same as killing half of Yamato... His personality in bed and getting power ups when its related to ero is an important aspect.

Thankfully, they're not making Majikoi All-Ages.
From my understanding, Mr. Justin was disregarding Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu off the bat as "All Ages Crap". This statement then prompted Mr. Nazim's reply, which you quoted. But your response seems to have no connection to the issue at hand: Mainly the alleged quality of the VN in question.

Edited by Tiagofvarela
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...