Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

41 minutes ago, TsukiBaka said:

Wooooooooooooh if those minor things are nice touches, and you decide to do them, neeeeeat

One of them is simply the names in the tooltips for the event mode. Three names that are redundant, so not a whole lot of motivation, but also maybe worth doing. Dunno.

o97ju.jpg

The text in the () literally says "Benkei". It's somewhat pointless, but it's still japanese text.

Mucho gracias for the update. Though I'm incredibly glad you didn't go through with the April Fools joke (I still have April Fools PTSD from when my family gave me one of those fake scratch tickets and the standard "I'm pregnant" joke from my girlfriend. April Fools is fucking evil man.). 

On another note, seeing those event mode titles has me wicked hyped. Keep up the awesome work!

33 minutes ago, twdarkeh said:

One of them is simply the names in the tooltips for the event mode. Three names that are redundant, so not a whole lot of motivation, but also maybe worth doing. Dunno.

Reveal hidden contents

o97ju.jpg

The text in the () literally says "Benkei". It's somewhat pointless, but it's still japanese text.

Whatever your choice may be, I'd be okay with it! A part of me would like anything and everything Japanese Text to be translated, but that's just me. ^^ 

I guess it depends how OCD you guys want to be? Like "It's not complete until these small things too are translated!" But I think everyone would be okay with it :D Some might go "Wait.. what does that say!?!?" though haha.. I know I would is all :sachi:

Thanks for all the information you've been providing throughout the project!

Just now, TsukiBaka said:

Why contain it? Go crazy :D Been linking the updates to people who don't follow this/the blog. They are letting their hype free~

But if I do that I may lose myself!....I need more Majikoi and still couldn't find the damn calendar anywhere! :pyaa:

1 minute ago, DarkZedge said:

:pyaa: Is that the same one we were talking about? cause it doesn't have many pictures to confirm it

There's only 1 C89 calendar. There's 1 picture from that image that does not = to any on the calendar itself though. But that person seems trusting with his ratings.

3 minutes ago, TsukiBaka said:

There's only 1 C89 calendar. There's 1 picture from that image that does not = to any on the calendar itself though. But that person seems trusting with his ratings.

Ah alright, because of the pictures i didn't know what to think :sacchan: That calendar is just magnificent....Simply magnificent :kosame:

5 minutes ago, Seiso Senshi said:

Uuuh my bad. I wasnt thinking about sleep schedules or timezones. But even then, sleep is for the weak :rimu:

You can have mine next year :illya:

How about....I hold onto this one for you and next year I also hold onto next years for you :sacchan:

Wow...really happy I stalked the Majikoi listings in Yahoo Auctions. Got mine for less than half that. My middleman is putting everything in one box *(17 different items fyi) and will send by EMS once they get a shipping price. ...It's going to be so much :/
And, as I said before, I'll take a picture of all the Majikoi stuff I have, I have this HUGE poster/scroll of Benkei that I need to find a wall to pin it on though. All my stuff are the Clones too.

Also, no Sayaka, Mayucchi is always unusual (& that's why we love her!...and her ass)

OH! also, my laptop that had all my VN's on it crashed and BSOD'd so I'm going to need to find all the Majikoi games again...any help would be awesome :) please...I'm so sad :(