Welcome to Fuwanovel Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

twdarkeh

Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

1064 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, Baseball3b said:

Edit: I haven't gotten around to playing the Cookie route in A-2 yet, what'd you guys think of it? 

Makes me feel amazed that she voiced Asakura Ryouko in Suzumiya Haruhi. So far there was Kyon, Mikuru, Itsuki and now Ryouko.

Don't really like Cookie's route all that much personally.

Some stuff from C91. Lazy to take too many pics. Calendar isn't as cool compared to last year, but it's still pretty nice to have a 2017 Calendar.

gOvPQD5.jpg

jQt1Pnd.jpg

PsionicGamer likes this

& such a nice box as well!

I think I saw on their twitter that they are having another popularity contest but for both male and female characters? Not sure though. Who do y'all think will be in the Top 5?

Edited by MFrost

Oh yeah, A-3 is being translated!

The only one that I'm interested in because of Tsubame and the Kuki maids. I'll rest easily knowing that this will get translated and die happy when it finishes!

I also get my news here since I lurk around every week.

On 18/01/2017 at 7:09 AM, TsukiBaka said:

Don't really like Cookie's route all that much personally.

Some stuff from C91. Lazy to take too many pics. Calendar isn't as cool compared to last year, but it's still pretty nice to have a 2017 Calendar.

gOvPQD5.jpg

jQt1Pnd.jpg

bruh... where can i get this stuff? I NEED IT!

On 3/19/2017 at 1:00 PM, PsionicGamer said:

bruh... where can i get this stuff? I NEED IT!

It's unfortunately too late to get them from official means. Maybe you can find it on ebay or such?

PsionicGamer likes this