Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So still no real word from Maji translations? Twitters are down and the websites devoid of comments. Damn was really looking forward to A-3 Lee route, either way hope the teams still alive and well i understand life gets in the way alot but I still dream of reading A-3 one day *shakes fist into air*

yeah i do vaguely recall hearing something about them also doing the official translation. Shit, I mean i know this is good for them because they are probably getting actually paid to translate the game this time around but man I was getting freaking pumped for Lee route.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:36 AM, MFrost said:

not from what I know of. It's never that good of a sign when a year passes and things are silent as a mouse. Maybe they got so entranced by Tsubame's Mom that they ascended.

Except they said something on Jan 2, 2018. Progress is still being made, regardless of how slow it might be as far as I know.

Jast is only doing the Official Release on the 1st game. S and A are not part of that project.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 10:09 AM, bluecomet said:

Looking for discord invite if anybody can give me one i'm really curious as to how majitl is doing 

seems like they have basically dissappeared altogether, but it seems we wont be seeing A-3 at least any time soon, either way i wish them the best of luck in their endeavors, maji holds a place near and dear to my heart and I could not have read it if not for them.

• 5 weeks later...

Well JAST USA licensed the main game...SO maybe that's a reason why the group disappeared because the Majikoi A series may get licensed as well?

On 02/11/2017 at 7:10 AM, TsukiBaka said:

Finally received these in the mail \o/ (1 nsfw item)

Hide contents

OFO7Gnz.jpg

Where did you buy those?

• 2 months later...

Good to all as they are waiting for very well thanking their great work to translate this great novel into English and make them a request nsi is not much trouble because I am a Spanish translator I dedicate myself to translate novels from English to Spanish so I am trying to translate this novel if it is not annoyance could help me pass the tool would be very helpful because I would like to bring it to Spanish respectively I will thank you for your help I hope you help me I would like to pass this novel to Spanish in advance thanks and have good day or good night