Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 18/01/2017 at 7:09 AM, TsukiBaka said:

Don't really like Cookie's route all that much personally.

Some stuff from C91. Lazy to take too many pics. Calendar isn't as cool compared to last year, but it's still pretty nice to have a 2017 Calendar.

gOvPQD5.jpg

jQt1Pnd.jpg

bruh... where can i get this stuff? I NEED IT!

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2017 at 9:45 AM, MFrost said:

Yep, Saw that a few days ago, but it's only at their store. Which sucks because there's a lot of things that I'd get from there, but with no option to do it.
Care to take my order TsukiBaka? 8)

Sorry, too late.. Event has ended :X --- I didn't get everything I wanted either. Missing couple stuff, but pretty happy with what I got \o/

• 4 weeks later...

I'm Majikoi Trash

Spoiler

One wall
88Qhjzw.jpg?2

Covering up my closet entrance [since there's no doors & yes, those 3 are pretty much life-sized (or a little taller, unless all the majikoi girls are American-height)]

XZTYHKX.jpg?1

This is by itself on one of my walls, just because I also love Symphogear. I have one of Tsubasa & Chris together, but I don't want to pin it so I'm just waiting for the magnetic hangers to be delivered.

s5UMjKi.jpg?1

Someone help me.
Also thought I'd post in here since everything Majikoi has been dead quiet and there's been no updates to the progress page for a month. :) and it's my birthday today so I'm showing off.

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:05 AM, MFrost said:

I'm Majikoi Trash

Hide contents

One wall
88Qhjzw.jpg?2

Covering up my closet entrance [since there's no doors & yes, those 3 are pretty much life-sized (or a little taller, unless all the majikoi girls are American-height)]

XZTYHKX.jpg?1

This is by itself on one of my walls, just because I also love Symphogear. I have one of Tsubasa & Chris together, but I don't want to pin it so I'm just waiting for the magnetic hangers to be delivered.

s5UMjKi.jpg?1

Someone help me.
Also thought I'd post in here since everything Majikoi has been dead quiet and there's been no updates to the progress page for a month. :) and it's my birthday today so I'm showing off.

You make us all proud. Good job, birthday boy :mare:

• 3 weeks later...

Does Amazon.co.jp ship to USA? or do they only ship to USA for games? I remember reading that somewhere, but not the exact details.
The Majikoi Visual Arts book comes out at the end of the month, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to use a middleman to get it (which doesn't look likely)