Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

8 minutes ago, EcchiOujisama said:

I'm still waiting for Maji de Miyako ni Koishinasai. The anime promised me with 48 ero scenes with Miyako! Besides, as she told us the PTA says I can't distinguish between the video games and reality, so if I do H things with Miyako in the game I will starting H things with Miyako in real life.

It'd totally fork over 10,800 yen or whatever the current going rate is for a high end eroge for a real Miyako. It better happen.  Even if it's just the 48 scene 2D version.

I think we would even crowdfund it :wahaha:

On 9/29/2016 at 10:13 PM, Haiyami said:

So I played through A-1 with the patch for the first time. It probably could do with version 2 for clean up on inconsistencies for names. For instance the History Teacher's name is sometimes translated as Maro, other cases Moro, and again as Mario (no this is not Super Mario.... :vinty:).   Also I think there might be a problem with the patch and my version of the game. I've downloaded it multiple times maybe I keep getting a corrupt download or something because sometimes sentences just suddenly end, making it seem broken. The game then rfeezes for a bit and then after about 45 seconds it unfreezes and continues. Text will have jumped a few lines ahead as if it were on auto text play.

On another note wish there as a small bit with Yamato's mom, yup. And I can't wait for Majikoi A-2 and A-3 to be translated. Currently I'm working on Tsujidou-san project but my machine doesn't like the python script used to extract the files. Keeps crashing. A buddy I know who is taking post-graduate classes in Japanese says he'll help me out if I can give him the Japanese script before graduating in 2 months.  Don't think it's gonna happen. At this point i'm having to copy and paste every single line on to a text file. Stupid python extraction script won't run. :saber:

If you want to comb through every single line in the game, find every error, and send them by route, month, and day, we'll consider it. Or, as is more likely, you can just complain some more.

On 10/2/2016 at 3:16 AM, TsukiBaka said:

Why would anyone want more Miyako? :makina:

Perhaps because she is loyal, attractive, caring and always going out of her way to offer herself to you? Generally speaking I like that in a woman. Kyudo cultivates a strong mind and character, which as a martial artist myself tells me I can trust her with my children. Unlike most 3D women I know, she is able to drop the BS and become completely serious when the situation requires it, a minor example of what I mean. I would say Miyako is infinitely preferable to loser dog Barkgirl that is so flat one cannot tell the back from the front. Trying to tsuki that is most baka indeed. :holo:Hee hee, I made a funny.

Hopefully twdarkeh doesn't mind given how off the rails most of this thread is, but the main reason I came back just now was to plug a need for a little slave labor on my Majikoi Drama CD TL project, and this thread gets a lot more traction than mine. :D No Japanese required, I just need someone to do some copy/paste action to check part of it against the original Majikoi to verify how much of it this team already translated. Anyone who may want to help out and speed up the release can check it out here:

2 hours ago, EcchiOujisama said:

Perhaps because she is loyal, attractive, caring and always going out of her way to offer herself to you? Generally speaking I like that in a woman. Kyudo cultivates a strong mind and character, which as a martial artist myself tells me I can trust her with my children. Unlike most 3D women I know, she is able to drop the BS and become completely serious when the situation requires it, a minor example of what I mean. I would say Miyako is infinitely preferable to loser dog Barkgirl that is so flat one cannot tell the back from the front. Trying to tsuki that is most baka indeed. :holo:Hee hee, I made a funny.

Hopefully twdarkeh doesn't mind given how off the rails most of this thread is, but the main reason I came back just now was to plug a need for a little slave labor on my Majikoi Drama CD TL project, and this thread gets a lot more traction than mine. :D No Japanese required, I just need someone to do some copy/paste action to check part of it against the original Majikoi to verify how much of it this team already translated. Anyone who may want to help out and speed up the release can check it out here:

Hey, hey, careful when messing with flat girls. Flat is justice, mate.

1 hour ago, nazim10 said:

For the sake of keeping this topic on track, Seiso's route is edited and finalized.

Hooray for Best book-loving girl!

...I'm seriously considering pre-ordering that A-pack. Hell, I already missed out on the Minatosoft 10th anniversary stuff, might as well get something to make up for it.

9 hours ago, MFrost said:

You have a link for the AmiAmi content? Did a search, but I only found sold out items, nothing to preorder...

Please keep in mind that these links may display NSFW content (Majikoi is an Eroge in case people forgot..)

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-05637 Majikoi A Series Special Package Edition (AmiAmi Bonus)
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-05636 Majikoi A Series First Release Package Edition (AmiAmi Bonus)
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-05515 Majikoi A Series Special Package Edition (No AmiAmi Bonus)
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-05514 Majikoi A Series First Release Package Edition (No AmiAmi Bonus)

Special Package Edition is First Release + Additional items.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, nazim10 said:

More than 900 posts, you tell me...

Considering 119 (120 now) of them was me, and this thread was created in Aug 2015... I'd say it's not that active at all. Some bursts here and there.. with a lot of people asking "When's update" and there were a good amount of back and forth during specific dumb topics only. Considering there really isn't any news and updates, discord has most of the announcements, and I think people figured out they just need to go to the wordpress (or clicking on my signature) to see what they want. The rest are in the discord.