Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kawakami-a_vol132.png

http://minatosoft.com/10th_anniversary/spark.html <-- if you want to download a special game (226 MB)

^is about a girl named Urla (ウルラ) in which Jun Inoue is the MC ...... Kazuko, Miyako, and Yamato does not appear whatsoever in the story.

0HljZfe.jpg

1st option: Start
2nd option: Continue
3rd option: Settings
4th option: 10th Anniversary info?
5th option: Exit

KTM85is.jpg OEomk70.jpg

e0kfFje.jpg

2x2Q9mi.jpg

10 hours ago, MFrost said:

ah cool, I saw the news for that and wondered what it was. So wait, does that mean the other series' characters in the 10th anniversary will make an appearance in that? (judging by the last image)

Nah they are just there to talk about the Anniversary event. I'm not 100% Sure though. Several Minatosoft games are in Majikoi Spark though to talk about 10th anniversary. 

Oh, they also talk about the A Series package and such too. But yeah for the most part, they are just advertising their products.

yJVwyn2.png

Fd1K28V.png

mEROaml.png

WXEFNWO.png

PvAkYtu.png

On 24/09/2016 at 2:48 PM, sdarkpaladin said:

Wow i hope to see it translated one day. Jun is one of the most comical characters in he game.

Eh, he really only has one joke, so to me he stopped being interesting when I realised that he was just going to use the same one joke over and over.

He likes little girls, I get it. Some new material wouldn't go amiss. 

4 hours ago, iamnuff said:

Eh, he really only has one joke, so to me he stopped being interesting when I realised that he was just going to use the same one joke over and over.

He likes little girls, I get it. Some new material wouldn't go amiss. 

It's not only when he is boke, but also when he go tsukkomi full sugita style.

On 9/26/2016 at 5:20 PM, Jun Inoue said:

Probably under Yamato's father. And in one route too, ofc.

You know what they say, why go across the street when you can go...right up the stairs to Miyako's room for a 120% chance of getting a new H scene!:wahaha::wahaha::wahaha:

You thought I was going to say something else, didn't you? :yumiko:

So I played through A-1 with the patch for the first time. It probably could do with version 2 for clean up on inconsistencies for names. For instance the History Teacher's name is sometimes translated as Maro, other cases Moro, and again as Mario (no this is not Super Mario.... :vinty:).   Also I think there might be a problem with the patch and my version of the game. I've downloaded it multiple times maybe I keep getting a corrupt download or something because sometimes sentences just suddenly end, making it seem broken. The game then rfeezes for a bit and then after about 45 seconds it unfreezes and continues. Text will have jumped a few lines ahead as if it were on auto text play.

On another note wish there as a small bit with Yamato's mom, yup. And I can't wait for Majikoi A-2 and A-3 to be translated. Currently I'm working on Tsujidou-san project but my machine doesn't like the python script used to extract the files. Keeps crashing. A buddy I know who is taking post-graduate classes in Japanese says he'll help me out if I can give him the Japanese script before graduating in 2 months.  Don't think it's gonna happen. At this point i'm having to copy and paste every single line on to a text file. Stupid python extraction script won't run. :saber:

I'm still waiting for Maji de Miyako ni Koishinasai. The anime promised me with 48 ero scenes with Miyako! Besides, as she told us the PTA says I can't distinguish between the video games and reality, so if I do H things with Miyako in the game I will starting H things with Miyako in real life.

It'd totally fork over 10,800 yen or whatever the current going rate is for a high end eroge for a real Miyako. It better happen.  Even if it's just the 48 scene 2D version.