Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

5 hours ago, MFrost said:

I still wanna know what's going on with Minatosoft's 10 year anniversary deal... :/
Also, findingĀ  They Are my Noble Masters for the newer Windows is a pain in the butt :( The cast is almost as good as Majikoi's

But not quite as translated QQ

13 hours ago, Vorathiel said:

VNTS showed that A2 is having progress! "TL: 0% > 31.4%"
How did they come to that information, I don't see any of that info in any of both Majikoi translation threads. :D

Well, Seiso's route is translated, accordind to the wordpress.

On 7/30/2016 at 6:38 AM, Jun Inoue said:

So you are saying that the Unlimited Chat thread is the "proper project thread"? One that became spam and not about the project way before A-1 even started getting TLed...? That's somewhat confusing.

You do realize we worked on the other games before A-1, yea?

7 minutes ago, twdarkeh said:

You do realize we worked on the other games before A-1, yea?

You do realise it still never was a "proper" project thread, as it had about 300 pages of random talk for every message remotely related to the project? You wrote your message on friday; that thread stopped being anyone's proper project threadĀ a few years ago, which is why there were different threads for the announcements and discussions, as with S.

1 minute ago, Jun Inoue said:

You do realise it still never was a "proper" project thread, as it had about 300 pages of random talk for every message remotely related to the project? You wrote your message on friday; that thread stopped being anyone's proper project threadĀ a few years ago, which is why there were different threads for the announcements and discussions, as with S.

That thread is the reason we have to have separate project and discussion threads. We had to remake them for the first game, then for S, and now for A. And that is exactly what I said.

1 minute ago, twdarkeh said:

That thread is the reason we have to have separate project and discussion threads. We had to remake them for the first game, then for S, and now for A. And that is exactly what I said.

Well this is one senseless discussion, but I'll just add that what you did say is "we have 2 threads cuz the original isĀ too spammy". But just like you said, you have quite more than 2, unless you mean relating to A, in which case yet again it doesn't make much sense, cuz the Unlimited Works thread "died" quite before the A project started.

45 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Well this is one senseless discussion, but I'll just add that what you did say is "we have 2 threads cuz the original isĀ too spammy". But just like you said, you have quite more than 2, unless you mean relating to A, in which case yet again it doesn't make much sense, cuz the Unlimited Works thread "died" quite before the A project started.

We have two per project, for every game we've worked on, ever since unlimited chat works got taken away by those rascally mods.

Just now, twdarkeh said:

We have two per project, for every game we've worked on, ever since unlimited chat works got taken away by those rascally mods.

I do remember that. Mostly cuz I participated in the several wars of attrition, trying to stop the thread from getting deleted by the anti-Majikoi faction of Fuwa. Pseh, foolish heretics.

Say, now that Seiso route has been translated, will Dowolf make us a poll for the next route, or has he already made his decision for the next translation ?

I don't know who could be the victor between Mon-sama and Cookie 4 IS...

36 minutes ago, benny said:

Say, now that Seiso route has been translated, will Dowolf make us a poll for the next route, or has he already made his decision for the next translation ?

I don't know who could be the victor between Mon-sama and Cookie 4 IS...

The options are more like Mon-sama and more Mon-sama.

I'm actually really interested in Cookie 4IS because in theĀ A-1 extras they talked about the A-2 routes and said that 4IS would be centered around the Kazama Family. That sounds amazing to me because I believe that Majikoi's strength is in its dialogue and character interactions, and that is at its best with the Family.

Well, it's just like A-1 for me, when I liked Benkei as a girl, and Azumi as a Route. I'm curious about the Cookie route, but I want to know more about Seiso. For Monshiro, however, I'm not that hyped. It might be nice, but it's just a bonus.

4 hours ago, nazim10 said:

I want to know more about Seiso.Ā 

Hot chick with a potential forĀ attitude problems and a bit of a history laying waste to China. Capable of killing thousands ofĀ troops with a single ougi. Will laugh and smile as they all burn to death. Makes Momoyo look humble,Ā polite and sane by comparison. Extremely stingy when it comes to putting out for your fapping pleasure. Ultra powerful Haou hidden character that can only be unlocked byĀ purchasing MajikoiĀ A-1, A-2 and A-3 and filling out the proper survey.

Source: Eiyuu*Senki GOLDĀ Ā Ā 

Your weekly update:

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami125.phpĀ (General Info + Q&A)

http://master.minatosoft.com/renew_1312/majikoi-a/outline.phpĀ (Majikoi A Package info + updatesĀ http://master.minatosoft.com/renew_1312/majikoi-a/privilege.php)

https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/feature/detail.php?feature_id=676Ā (10th Anniversary event sale items. These are going to at Akiba's 2nd Shop.)