Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

6 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Thankfully, they're not making Majikoi All-Ages.
From my understanding, Mr. Justin was disregarding Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu off the bat as "All Ages Crap". This statement then prompted Mr. Nazim's reply, which you quoted. But your response seems to have no connection to the issue at hand: Mainly the quality of the alleged VN in question.

Fool! I wasn't under that impression in the first place. I just had that thought and expressed it lol. :D btw is "the alleged VN in question" Majikoi or Shoujo-tachi?

1 minute ago, Rilarion said:

Fool! I wasn't under that impression in the first place. I just had that thought and expressed it lol. :D btw is "the alleged VN in question" Majikoi or Shoujo-tachi?

I actually made a mistake -- and have since fixed my original post -- but at that point I was referring to Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu.

I don't see why you quoted him in particular then, if it was more of a general thought you had.

2 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

I actually made a mistake -- and have since fixed my original post -- but at that point I was referring to Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu.

I don't see why you quoted him in particular then, if it was more of a general thought you had.

I quoted him because I didn't want to appear completely random.

Well I will return to the topic. Imo Majikoi has a vast world full of different characters. In a sense it's vast range of characters is what makes it unique. Instead of making random "all-ages crap" they should focus on that world. At least until someone from Minatosoft has an ephiphany and have a good idea for a new game.

On 15/07/2016 at 4:44 AM, TalentlessAsh said:

I hate to sign up just to ask for help, but does anyone know how to fix this? P61ekdd.png

Everything I've tried makes the game either do that ^ or the game won't run at all.

Holy macaroni. First time I see smth like this, so no idea...

Have you tried downloading again the files, though? Sometimes going clean from 0 fixes this kind of random crap.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, twdarkeh said:

Anyone else find it amusing that we're the only project on fuwanovel that has to have two threads, because our proper project thread gets spammed too much?

Well, there have been so many changes of opinions... first it was only directly related to the TL, then A-1 in general was alright, then people got angry cuz some were talking about Majikoi in general, and after that we went back to "Majikoi in general is fine."

54 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Well, there have been so many changes of opinions... first it was only directly related to the TL, then A-1 in general was alright, then people got angry cuz some were talking about Majikoi in general, and after that we went back to "Majikoi in general is fine."

I don't think you remember the original Maji koi thread.

About that, just check Unlimited Chat Work thread and let's just said that there's too many page to check there (740 pages). Although in regard of original Majikoi thread I'd more remember about 'Merry Christmas' though ie many people said merry christmas (Spamming) in Majikoi translation thread because of the rumor that disappeared hacker will be back at Christmas 2014, and if I recall most people who said that probably just registered to post on Fuwanovel (Maybe, and I forgot some detail there).

Okay, back to the question in regard of thread spamming, I'd find it quite annoyed back at the original one because I'd always checked Majikoi thread only to find some meaningless word instead of meaningful post (Back there I'm still didn't knew much about internet), and didn't care for the rest (I only interested to original Majikoi here to be honest). As for the continuation of this project, good luck to the team (Sorry for useless and cliche word here) although once again I'm not that interested with A here.

11 hours ago, twdarkeh said:

I don't think you remember the original Maji koi thread.

So you are saying that the Unlimited Chat thread is the "proper project thread"? One that became spam and not about the project way before A-1 even started getting TLed...? That's somewhat confusing.