Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

2 minutes ago, sdarkpaladin said:

By the way, is this thread where any future updates for the other Majikoi A be found? Or will a separate thread be made?

It'll be on this thread. Both this discussion thread and main project page turned into A-Series pages instead of just A-1 :sachi:

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/11364-majikoi-a-translation-project/

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

I don't know what is going on, but ... this picture is literally the best thing I have ever seen :wahaha:

I probably won't ever find out the context, because I think I am seriously dying of laughter :wahaha: 

21 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

So amazing, Majikoi, please never change 

Especially since there's no context whatsoever. The cockroach dashes in, saying "Joe". But goes for the finisher with "George", but gets caught and disposed of.

GOODBYE, MISTER COCKROACH.

3187369_1364189831783.79res_500_277.jpg

8 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Especially since there's no context whatsoever. The cockroach dashes in, saying "Joe". But goes for the finisher with "George", but gets caught and disposed of.

GOODBYE, MISTER COCKROACH.

Indeed, best cockroach ever. He dashed into our lives just to leave as fast as he came in

27 minutes ago, MFrost said:

Did A-1 awaken your Maid Fetish? or do you just want to see them more? I went thru Lee's route already, was pretty...interesting. Well, it fits with the Majikoi world perfectly.

It's not that I have a maid fetish, not that I'd mind if I did after all maids are cute as fuck and sexy as all hell but overall I always liked Stacey, Lee and Azumi from Majikoi.

Always wanted them to have routes but Lee specially. Now that I got to do Azumi's I just can't stop wanting more of them.

After all: (spoiler Cg watch at your own risk)

Spoiler

kmFOxu0.png

10 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Where's your route, Arca? :illya:

Or... are you George the Cockroach!? :pyaa:

Honestly, it would be pretty interesting to have my own route that no one everyone would like to play, but alas, being such a sad existense like myself, that dream reamins out of my grasp

Maybe in the eventual A-87

3 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

It's not that I have a maid fetish, not that I'd mind if I did after all maids are cute as fuck and sexy as all hell but overall I always liked Stacey, Lee and Azumi from Majikoi.

Always wanted them to have routes but Lee specially. Now that I got to do Azumi's I just can't stop wanting more of them.

After all: (spoiler Cg watch at your own risk)

Reveal hidden contents

kmFOxu0.png

I've heard that in Lee's route, apart from exploring her past, you accompany her to the "play dead" annual tournament :mare: