Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

Majikoi opened up the Vn world for me. It caught me at a right time 2, i was going through some rough stuff when i discovered this Vn. It helped me laugh things off for a bit and relax for a few hours everyday. Its amazing that you'll do this for free, spend so much time and effort on it, so others can enjoy it 2. If i didn't read Majikoi, i wouldn't have got hooked in to Vn's. That would have been a sad thing indeed. So thank you'll for translating those Vns. 

I'm really grateful to you'll for translating those two games, it may not seemed like a big deal, but i'm sure those Vn's would have helped others through their own rough patches. It's a great thing, doing something selflessly no matter how small or big, to make others feel happy or happier (knowingly or not). Well that's what i think at least. You guys should be really proud.

I think i would have started ranting if i wasn't consciously editing myself right now lol. Anyway congratulations on completing A-1!! I'm going to finish the final route on Majikoi S before i go to A-1. I've been saving it till A-1 got released, for reasons :wahaha:.

Thanks guys. Your efforts have been and will continue to be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Majikoi opened up the Vn world for me. It caught me at a right time 2, i was going through some rough stuff when i discovered this Vn. It helped me laugh things off for a bit and relax for a few hours everyday. Its amazing that you'll do this for free, spend so much time and effort on it, so others can enjoy it 2. If i didn't read Majikoi, i wouldn't have got hooked in to Vn's. That would have been a sad thing indeed. So thank you'll for translating those Vns. 

I'm really grateful to you'll for translating those two games, it may not seemed like a big deal, but i'm sure those Vn's would have helped others through their own rough patches. It's a great thing, doing something selflessly no matter how small or big, to make others feel happy or happier (knowingly or not). Well that's what i think at least. You guys should be really proud.

I think i would have started ranting if i wasn't consciously editing myself right now lol. Anyway congratulations on completing A-1!! I'm going to finish the final route on Majikoi S before i go to A-1. I've been saving it till A-1 got released, for reasons :wahaha:.

Thanks guys. Your efforts have been and will continue to be much appreciated.

More tears incoming, why do you people do this to me :pyaa:

Thank's for your hard work!  I have been wanting to play Azumi route for looong time :) My most hypedroute is still yet to come tho.....

Now to figure out where to get the actual game.

If there's a digital copy out there somewhere that i can buy, please tell me (if the patch works with it and price is reasonable, i will most likely get that) otherways i will just find a not-so-legal one.

On 6/18/2016 at 1:20 PM, TsukiBaka said:

They are now finishing up on their final update. Go here for the their posts and their tracker: https://majitranslations.wordpress.com/

A-5 Twitter Avatars have been added:

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/download.php#banner

No real update. It's a Q&A. Most important one is just telling people their next Majikoi project is indeed the A series package version. Be sure to send them questions if you have any (Yes, in English if need be).

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami118.php

Thank you

Just finished Azumi's route. Seriously guys, I know we've showered you guys with thanks, but thank you so much for completing and releasing this. You've all done an awesome job communicating with us, befriending us, and of course working on this project. Although, it will always be up to you guys, I hope to see you guys throughout the rest of the A Series! It's been an interesting journey for the start of the A series!  :sachi: