Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

8 hours ago, twdarkeh said:

Where does one purchase these things? I can't find a buy button -.-

You can't buy it online, it'll only be available at the event itself in Japan.

12 minutes ago, Animefan55 said:

Those have been there for years.

Regarding A-5,  I just started playing it. Somehow I feel like the quality is much crappier than before. Not the story mind you, I have not gotten that far; the visuals look inferior to previous games. Like the cg you posted or the first cg in the Yoshitsune route. Sometimes even outside of cgs they look funny.

6 minutes ago, Dark Ariel7 said:

Regarding A-5,  I just started playing it. Somehow I feel like the quality is much crappier than before. Not the story mind you, I have not gotten that far; the visuals look inferior to previous games. Like the cg you posted or the first cg in the Yoshitsune route. Sometimes even outside of cgs they look funny.

That's interesting considering they seemed to have upped the quality based off the screenshots they've given to us. I know they have a different look to them and you may not be used to them, but inferior is an interesting statement. Guess I'm going to load it up to see for myself :o

If I could find that one site where it listed all the VNR settings and installations, I'd give my two cents, but I can't find the damn thing and IM' not sure what to change so that it attaches to A-5 and translates the text again :( just browsing, It looked okay to me though...

On 5/2/2016 at 2:13 AM, MFrost said:

If I could find that one site where it listed all the VNR settings and installations, I'd give my two cents, but I can't find the damn thing and IM' not sure what to change so that it attaches to A-5 and translates the text again :( just browsing, It looked okay to me though...

Attach VNR to A-5 then on the VNR sidebar thing click menu and select text settings. Go back to the game click and have some dialog pop up.  It should appear in the text setting window. Once it does select which ever box it is and click the dialog button above it and then save it. Now it should translate the text. Choice's are a bit iffy though. Adds the words autosave to the end and sometimes messes up the order. best way i found to deal with that is to save on the choice screen then hover over the save to get them in the right order.

A-5 Seemed pretty enjoyable. Took a quick look through and it looks nice. Finally got a

Spoiler

Benkei + Yoshitsune

scene. Was hoping for that scene to happen in one of their routes.

On 5/2/2016 at 9:45 AM, TsukiBaka said:

That's interesting considering they seemed to have upped the quality based off the screenshots they've given to us. I know they have a different look to them and you may not be used to them, but inferior is an interesting statement. Guess I'm going to load it up to see for myself :o

Many people have said that the quality dropped.

On 5/4/2016 at 10:05 PM, hmm said:

Attach VNR to A-5 then on the VNR sidebar thing click menu and select text settings. Go back to the game click and have some dialog pop up.  It should appear in the text setting window. Once it does select which ever box it is and click the dialog button above it and then save it. Now it should translate the text. Choice's are a bit iffy though. Adds the words autosave to the end and sometimes messes up the order. best way i found to deal with that is to save on the choice screen then hover over the save to get them in the right order.

A-5 Seemed pretty enjoyable. Took a quick look through and it looks nice. Finally got a

Reveal hidden contents

Benkei + Yoshitsune

scene. Was hoping for that scene to happen in one of their routes.

...Nope, it only shows the text in Japanese now. Doesn't translate it at all.

Also, I got my (HUGE) box of goodies from Yahoo!Auctions, I'm most surprised by this Seiso & Haou Poster, it's incredibly nice! Pics under the spoilers - Most of it, some I didn't take because I'm just too lazy to undo all the damn wrapping they put around it...

I love the Bushido Plan Girls, in case you can't tell.

ucHyt0F.jpg

O5rsB5s.jpg
wFmYi1y.jpg
4lTjM5N.jpg
zyhJ0d6.jpg
uQmBt9f.jpg
6GNU7Sd.jpg

55 minutes ago, TsukiBaka said:

My items are finally being shipped! It'll be 3 weeks before I find out if the patch works with retail :D

On an unrelated note, Dowolff is running in RPG Limit Break if no one was aware :D I plan on donating to name one of the characters Kazuko :makina:

Congratz, also best of luck to you! 

2 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

My items are finally being shipped! It'll be 3 weeks before I find out if the patch works with retail :D

On an unrelated note, Dowolff is running in RPG Limit Break if no one was aware :D I plan on donating to name one of the characters Kazuko :makina:

What's this now?

1 hour ago, twdarkeh said:

What's this now?

Dowolf is a part of a Charity Speedrunning event called "RPG Limit Break". There's a donation incentive to name the characters in the game Dowolf speedruns. I plan to have a female character named "Yushia" to be named Kazuko instead xD Dowolf doesn't run until Friday though: https://horaro.org/rpglb/2016 (He actually did a different speedrun earlier today because people donated towards it!) 

2 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Congratz, also best of luck to you! 

Thanks! I will make sure it happens!