Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

6 hours ago, CryingWestern said:

Well, the A-series translation wasn't going to be a thing, because Dowolf had enough of translating the H-scenes in S.

Other then that, I think we would have either broken up, or gone for a game that has little-to-no H-scenes.

If he didn't decide to start on A.

whoops

2 minutes ago, MFrost said:

Way too early to ask that. Let them complete A-1 first

i´m saying that i can't wait dowolf to finish seiso so he can check azumi translation that storyteller is going to send him. i know it's to early for A-2 but knowing that storyteller is back got my hopes up so they can finish A-1 faster

Another question, somehow in and off topic. In Majikoi, you added a nice bonus, in the form of a uncensor patch. You planned to do the same for S, but still, no updates, whether it's still on or not. So, have you considered doing one for A as well?

52 minutes ago, nazim10 said:

Another question, somehow in and off topic. In Majikoi, you added a nice bonus, in the form of a uncensor patch. You planned to do the same for S, but still, no updates, whether it's still on or not. So, have you considered doing one for A as well?

I also asked that question a while ago. It was in may 15. I can try to answer it for you (I dont know if they changed their minds or if Helvetica still wants to do it/working on it)

It's a posibillity that it will get an uncensor patch.  However, that will most likely come out way after the A-1 translation is released since it takes awhile to edit the image, and also since there is so many of them.

6 hours ago, twdarkeh said:

To be frank, I doubt the uncensor for S will get done anytime soon, if ever. And no, we don't really plan on doing one for A, unless someone wants to volunteer.

I wanna be frank too. Is Helvetica Standard gone? I think he was/is the Image Editor working on the uncensor patch. I can understand it, if it takes a long time (be it the huge amount of h-scenes or the stupidity these scenes hold...or idk wtf). Just wanna know d:^) 

6 hours ago, Baseball3b said:

Lol I didn't even realize S was censored until reading this 

It's just like looking for the good stuff that's all scrambled late late night on the old tube.
Honestly, it's not really necessary, right? I rather not see Yamato's Kunersagi? unpixelated anyways

20 hours ago, twdarkeh said:

To be frank, I doubt the uncensor for S will get done anytime soon, if ever. And no, we don't really plan on doing one for A, unless someone wants to volunteer.

I honestly don't mind too much.  I kinda like the censored CGs.  I'm not exactly eager to look at anime grills' buttholes  :makina:

On 2016/3/17 at 11:13 PM, TsukiBaka said:

If S uncensored ever gets released, I hope it's after all of A series is done translating :sachi:

Priorities!

Well, there's little overlap in jobs there; I'm certainly not the one doing the uncensoring.

I mean, unless you want me to work up some masterpieces in MS Paint.

(kinda tempted to do this now...)

57 minutes ago, dowolf said:

Well, there's little overlap in jobs there; I'm certainly not the one doing the uncensoring.

You're just going to put pictures of hot dogs in a bun in place of the pixelated parts...aren't you?...

DO IT!

9 hours ago, dowolf said:

As amusing as this would be, I think we'd get crucified for ruining someones best girl. So as long as it's Chris, I don't mind.