Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

1 hour ago, Baseball3b said:

Lol I'm pretty sure anything is going to be better than Margit's route in S. (inb4 I jinx it)

Man, I have so many VNs to buy. The A package, Grisaia, Tsukihime (when the remake comes out) not to mention a new Fender Strat and college loans ;_;

I'm going to get Tsukihime remake too, but Majikoi is my priority xD Once Package is released, I'll be purchasing Vanilla, S, and A Package all at once :miyako:

1 hour ago, DarkZedge said:

A packaaaage *Drools* i need more majikoi goodness.....WAIT

Is it out yet?

I actually think it'll come out within 6 months after A-5 is released. Although, they might focus on Shokomeza instead. I'm still hopeful it'll come in 2016. Although if they plan on putting some kind of LE A-Series Package. I'm down for 2017 xD Seeing as how it's going to be a package release though, I don't think there will be. :michiru:

27 minutes ago, MFrost said:

I'm getting the feeling that Margit's route will be something about her past coming up again, her having to travel to Germany for that reason with Yamato following behind & trying get her out of it. But i could be wrong.
I'm curious about takae's & Yoshitsune's route too. What will Benkei do in Yoshitsune's ?!?!? How bad luck is Takae going to be?
Will the Crazy Student President girl get own story too?!!!??

mmm I kinda don't see this happening. I imagine potentially a type of quarrel with Kri or her father Frank will be the plot, the Germany thing sounds better though, so here's hoping xD

As for Takae, I'm positive the bad luck will be absolutely strong, but Yamato will find a way to relieve her from it and/or take it all on cuz he's a boss. Shouichi will definitely be a part of that route too! Yoshitsune I think will be quite interesting. Considering her personality and how Yamato is, there's going to be a lot of teasing going on for sure. And with Benkei already being good friends with Yamato, things will probably get a little interesting.. My assumption is Benkei will be an obstacle for Yamato instead of a support xD Potentially and obstacle for Yoshitsune too.

And oh man, if Minatosoft were to have an A-6 or something, I'd love to see Torako! She's affected by Yamato's "Older women loves me" powers so :D

15 hours ago, DarthMeteos said:

If they made an A-6, I'd love a Itagaki Special with Ami, Angel and Tatsuko After+. I loved those characters.

Can't say I'm a fan of Ami or Angel personally. I like Tatsuko, but not really since there's really nothing there to me. I do like her as a simple character though.

====

Seiso Senshi... First of all, I didn't know a Kappa emote was even on here (didn't really look). Secondly... wot hahhaa

Ryuhei probably wouldn't even be possible simply being friends with Tatsuko around. Takuya, well, it's still be Takuya liking Miyako so. As for Honda, You know very well... This could totally happen, let's not actually wish this xD

8 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

Can't say I'm a fan of Ami or Angel personally. I like Tatsuko, but not really since there's really nothing there to me. I do like her as a simple character though.

But ain't that the idea? Each of them barely gets individual time, (outside of H-Scenes) and when they did, they seemed interesting, like that scene where Ami and Yamato were hanging up clothes. Well, not Tatsuko so much, but I like that kind of cute sleepy character too, if they focused more on her life outside of fawning over Yamato, there could be actual investment there.

Plus, I really like the way the Itagakis act as foils to the Kazama family.

On 2/29/2016 at 10:11 AM, DarthMeteos said:

If they made an A-6, I'd love a Itagaki Special with Ami, Angel and Tatsuko After+. I loved those characters.

That would actually be interesting, i liked the Itagakis too..Specially Angel and Ami...Tatsuko too but not as much as the other two..I want a package with all the A series together! (1 to 5/ 6 if it gets made)

On 2/29/2016 at 0:48 AM, TsukiBaka said:

t route too! Yoshitsune I think will be quite interesting. Considering her personality and how Yamato is, there's going to be a lot of teasing going on for sure. And with Benkei already being good friends with Yamato, things will probably get a little interesting.. My assumption is Benkei will be an obstacle for Yamato instead of a support xD Potentially and obstacle for Yoshitsune too.

And oh man, if Minatosoft were to have an A-6 or something, I'd love to see Torako! She's affected by Yamato's "Older women loves me" powers so :D

Torako is so crazy though. She's probably the most eccentric character in Majikoi, which is saying a lot. Examples -

96svhMJ.png
smLNGVd.png

I really can't wait for A-5 though. Lots of possibilities for it. I'm playing A-4 right now and Rinchuu is pretty good, but Busho (the red head one) is kick ass. Wish she got more story too.

3 minutes ago, KOOKOOOKACHOO said:

How long before you guys give up on storyteller?

I'm not trying to rush anything. I'm just curious about what your time frame is.

Are you serious?

You asked them the same thing last week, and the already answered you...

1 minute ago, KOOKOOOKACHOO said:

How long before you guys give up on storyteller?

I'm not trying to rush anything. I'm just curious about what your time frame is.

1. We don't have a time frame, we work on it when we want to work on it and can release it whenever we want to (6 years from now).

2. Storyteller has finally gotten back in-contact with us, but very recently.

On March 4, 2016 at 11:06 AM, CryingWestern said:

1. We don't have a time frame, we work on it when we want to work on it and can release it whenever we want to (6 years from now).

This is awesome news regardless. 

Hype levels are over 9000

Did the hype even drop down in the first place? If this was their first project, I may understand some of the worries. However, they handled 2 projects before (quite outstandingly, if I may), so I think they deserve a certain (high) level of trust, to finish this, or to announce that they can't do it anymore. The point is, they will never let us hanging.

5 hours ago, nazim10 said:

Did the hype even drop down in the first place? If this was their first project, I may understand some of the worries. However, they handled 2 projects before (quite outstandingly, if I may), so I think they deserve a certain (high) level of trust, to finish this, or to announce that they can't do it anymore. The point is, they will never let us hanging.

Ara~ Well said :D We've all said this many times, but I think it's because Baseball3b is new here joining less than 2 months ago. Granted I'm pretty new myself, but have been following for some time. My trust in them was high to begin with, but the moment they changes Majikoi A-1 translation project to simply Majikoi A translation project, I don't think there should've been any doubt at that point~

Looking more into it, I think I'm pretty excited for A-3 Lee ^^ I read some stuff and saw some spoiling screenshots of casual wear Lee and am kinda excited xD

2 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

Ara~ Well said :D We've all said this many times, but I think it's because Baseball3b is new here joining less than 2 months ago. Granted I'm pretty new myself, but have been following for some time. My trust in them was high to begin with, but the moment they changes Majikoi A-1 translation project to simply Majikoi A translation project, I don't think there should've been any doubt at that point~

Looking more into it, I think I'm pretty excited for A-3 Lee ^^ I read some stuff and saw some spoiling screenshots of casual wear Lee and am kinda excited xD

Lol I never really doubted them (I've been following along since the S translation started) -- it's just that I assume Storyteller's return speeds up the process. The quicker I get to read best girls Benkei's and Seiso's routes the better. :^)

Wow, Benkei gets so jealous/upset in Rinchou's route. What made her like Yamato anyways? Was it because he drank with her and paired up great foods for her sake...Kawakami Water that's non-alcoholic? I forgot since it's been a while since I've read Majikoi S.

The main 5 girls barely show up too, maybe 10 lines for each? Understandable why, but still.

Spoiler

Understandable though, Rinchou = Yukie, Busho = Wanko, Yoishi = Miyako, Shishi = Momoyo, & Konshoso = Chris...because they're the only ones left & I don't care about either of them, Rin & Busho best girls in A-4.

Takae!!

On 3/4/2016 at 1:06 PM, CryingWestern said:

Ah great to hear he got back in touch with you guys :sachi:

17 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

Do i hear Lee? YES Lee is amazing, i want!:makina:

A little off topic, sorry, but I've been wondering: Did you guys consider translation an other VN beside Majikoi? I'm not expecting anything, really, the A series is a quite a handful, but the thought just crossed my mind

26 minutes ago, nazim10 said:

A little off topic, sorry, but I've been wondering: Did you guys consider translation an other VN beside Majikoi? I'm not expecting anything, really, the A series is a quite a handful, but the thought just crossed my mind

Well, the A-series translation wasn't going to be a thing, because Dowolf had enough of translating the H-scenes in S.

Other then that, I think we would have either broken up, or gone for a game that has little-to-no H-scenes.

If he didn't decide to start on A.

20 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

I think those who like lee are those who have repressed feelings for makise kurisu. 

2 hours ago, sdarkpaladin said:

I think those who like lee are those who have repressed feelings for makise kurisu. 

I personally am not a big fan of Kurisu so.. at the very least, not for me :P Didn't really think about Lee till I read and saw the specific stuff/screenshots.

8 hours ago, MFrost said:

Wow, Benkei gets so jealous/upset in Rinchou's route. What made her like Yamato anyways? Was it because he drank with her and paired up great foods for her sake...Kawakami Water that's non-alcoholic? I forgot since it's been a while since I've read Majikoi S.

The main 5 girls barely show up too, maybe 10 lines for each? Understandable why, but still.

Hidden Content

Benkei's compatibility with Yamato is pretty freaking high. Simply their interactions with one another is shown to be the fastest and comfortable development Yamato has had (excluding the first main heroines).

Yes.. I am entirely hyped up about Bushou xD Honestly probably don't care enough about Homura and Lin when I compare it to Bushou, but I still can't wait to read them all ^^