Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

2 hours ago, CryingWestern said:

It's not know if it is Storyteller, he has not handed in anything at all and he has not messaged anyone on skype and in our chat.

He said he is going to give them what he has.

"I wish I could guilt myself into acting, but I have thus far failed :/ If you guys are still ok with having my stuff, I’ll get them to you this weekend, though I won’t have the sex scenes done."

52 minutes ago, TsukiBaka said:

He said he is going to give them what he has.

"I wish I could guilt myself into acting, but I have thus far failed :/ If you guys are still ok with having my stuff, I’ll get them to you this weekend, though I won’t have the sex scenes done."

You know I'm part of the team, that's why I was answering. If he had handed anything to us by now, I would have confirmed that he has indeed given us the stuff. But at this current time, he hasn't given us anything, nor has he contacted us directly through our chat or skype group.

6 minutes ago, CryingWestern said:

You know I'm part of the team, that's why I was answering. If he had handed anything to us by now, I would have confirmed that he has indeed given us the stuff. But at this current time, he hasn't given us anything, nor has he contacted us directly through our chat or skype group.

Ah my apologies. That's unfortunate :[ If that isn't him, that'd be really stupid whoever it is. Otherwise, I hope he contacts you guys soon!

1 hour ago, CryingWestern said:

Damn, I got my hopes up just to have them crushed ;_;

On February 21, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Jun Inoue said:

What a pity. I do believe Majikoi had more than enough potential to keep making games as long as they were serious about it (not like the half-assed Majikoi S, which had a great concept but far too many sucky routes, and the good ones were still a bit short or unimpressive).

I feel the same way. If this is true, I'm heartbroken I'll never get my Koyuki route 2.0. 

Out of curiosity, has anyone had any luck struggling through a VN with basic Japanese with the help of translation tools? I remember seeing an article on some sub-reddit about it a while back. So many good untranslated VNs out there and I'm looking to add another language to my repertoire. 

58 minutes ago, Baseball3b said:

I feel the same way. If this is true, I'm heartbroken I'll never get my Koyuki route 2.0. 

Out of curiosity, has anyone had any luck struggling through a VN with basic Japanese with the help of translation tools? I remember seeing an article on some sub-reddit about it a while back. So many good untranslated VNs out there and I'm looking to add another language to my repertoire. 

Pretty sure lots of people do it. The main problem with auto-TL tools is that they are extremely literal, which makes most games completely impossible to understand. But if you do have a basic understanding of Japanese... it might work out.

7 hours ago, Baseball3b said:

Damn, I got my hopes up just to have them crushed ;_;

listen to nothing but the language 24/7 with anime & toku running, while paying attention to the subs, and even using VNR or ITH Hook with untranslated VNs have helped me even when it is far too literal. THere are some parts that don't get translated though, but i can guess what it is by context clues. So I'm all good.

I've started on A-4 with Rinchou since seeing Otome in Tsuyokiss reminded me of her being in the 4 Devas(Otome) & gave off a majikoi feeling. Will probably do that VN after I'm done with A-4

1 hour ago, TsukiBaka said:

I enjoyed Sayaka's route. I'm mostly excited for Azumi but still hyped for Benkei and Seiso ^^

I'm just hyped for Benkei. And Azumi. And Cookie. And Yoshitsune. And Margit. And Rinchou. You get the idea. Lol.

Seriously though, I'm wicked excited for Seiso and Margit's routes. Power hungry dictators with split personalities make good romcom material. Really want to see Margit again after how they butchered her in S. ;_;

3 hours ago, Baseball3b said:

I'm just hyped for Benkei. And Azumi. And Cookie. And Yoshitsune. And Margit. And Rinchou. You get the idea. Lol.

Seriously though, I'm wicked excited for Seiso and Margit's routes. Power hungry dictators with split personalities make good romcom material. Really want to see Margit again after how they butchered her in S. ;_;

yeah.. I'm hoping for a much better Margit. If it turns out bad, I may even take down the C89 Margit wallscroll >_>

I used to be very crazy waiting for Azumi, but I've calmed down and keeping myself busy until then xD Still stalking MinatoSoft for the A Series Package news though

21 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

yeah.. I'm hoping for a much better Margit. If it turns out bad, I may even take down the C89 Margit wallscroll >_>

I used to be very crazy waiting for Azumi, but I've calmed down and keeping myself busy until then xD Still stalking MinatoSoft for the A Series Package news though

Lol I'm pretty sure anything is going to be better than Margit's route in S. (inb4 I jinx it)

Man, I have so many VNs to buy. The A package, Grisaia, Tsukihime (when the remake comes out) not to mention a new Fender Strat and college loans ;_;

RIP in pizza my wallet. 

21 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

A packaaaage *Drools* i need more majikoi goodness.....WAIT

No

Patience

Yes 

Patience

Is it out yet?

22 hours ago, TsukiBaka said:

I'm getting the feeling that Margit's route will be something about her past coming up again, her having to travel to Germany for that reason with Yamato following behind & trying get her out of it. But i could be wrong.

I'm curious about takae's & Yoshitsune's route too. What will Benkei do in Yoshitsune's ?!?!? How bad luck is Takae going to be?

Will the Crazy Student President girl get own story too?!!!??