Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

So only Margit and Yoshitsune are in A-5? Have they disclosed who the 3rd heroine is? 

A-5 is Yoshitune, Takae, and Margit.

e/ oops, there was a page 20.. :P

As for more news for A-5, there hasn't been any surprisingly. Kinda sad about this. I heard Minatosoft said they may have a release date by the end of 2015, but I guess not :[

e2/ Looks like their page officially said that there's no price decided STILL for A-5 as well.

I can't fully read this, and I don't know when this was even put there or if it was always known but:

Q、これらをまとめたパッケージ版での販売は予定していますか?
A、はい。販売します。しかしこれらをまとめて出すとまた長期間お待たせしてしまうので、こういう販売方法にしました。

I think potentially they were going to make a bundle for all 5, but released individually so people wouldn't be waiting very long for each set of stories. Or they mean it will simply take a long time (Maybe) for A-5 to be released. Or they mean a Physical version will take forever to be released. Who's good at JP :[ Looks like they also do a weekly info thing. Don't know ._.

I really can't believe this: a guy creates an account, say out of nowhere that it's cancelled, without proof or anything? Some poeple do think that they own the internet, do they...

Well, I believed in you, and you've never let me down, so I won't stop believing in you.

They would indeed let us know, but seeing as how TWDarkeh has already mentioned they were planning to do all of the A-series (planning, not 100% going), it'd be weird that they'd all of a sudden cancel it anyways. Especially with the recent updates on what is going on which is A-2 Seiso, with Azumi afterwards (dependent on storyteller).

Although, some people probably don't know this, so it'd probably be nice if no one spewed nonsense too :P

Here's some Aki sample Voice Clips in A-5!

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/voice/majikoiA5-aki1.mp3

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/voice/majikoiA5-aki2.mp3

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/voice/majikoiA5-aki3.mp3

If anything, if it occurs again in the future, let's just ignore it completely. We probably can tell if it's a troll or not, so ignoring it would probably be best :3

On another note, I found an interesting pastebin. it shows Majikoi's power level tiers and whos in it. It actually has spoiler alerts in a sense so click with caution :o This list is up to date with A-5 apparently.

http://pastebin.com/LTyJWfhT

Come to think of it, a main page Percentage Update would probably help calm everyone down. Doesn't seem like that's been updated since you guys started on A.

Even if it isn't quite so bragworthy, it doesn't hurt. Unless you plan to just up and say 'It's done!' out of the middle of nowhere. 

On 24/8/2015 at 8:07 PM, OriginalRen said:

This game series is quite literally the Naruto of VNs. The fan base is full of self centered visual novel players who think it's a masterpiece, yet strangely enough they refuse to let a single person comment on the flaws of the series. This game does have a lot of well known voice actors going for it, but that's about the only special thing it has to offer. It's a stereotypical otaku filled game that has mediocre plot and characters with trope personalities.

I'm sorry, but this series is at best, mediocre. Good luck with another translation.

Let's be honest this vn is mostly popcorn material people love it because of that and i myself overrated because it seems like a shonen parody

5 hours ago, DevilAkuma said:

Let's be honest this vn is mostly popcorn material people love it because of that and i myself overrated because it seems like a shonen parody

Let's instead not be honest and remember that this is the Majikoi A project discussion thread. I'm very happy for you and Ren that you have very strong opinions on a beloved VN, but we are not interested in them, so please make a new thread for this sort of discussions, if possible.